Would you play a PL Superbru Pool?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He’s saying you’d be pissed if someone paid full price for cigarillos instead of using a coupon.
Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
@Gdeep in 2nd place all you who attack his objective criticisms of football are in the mud. Bro if you win this i want tell on deets on the Alien encounters. I promise no anal probing jokes.

Farzad and UTG in battle at 9th. Although I don’t understand why i am 9th as i am equal on points with 7th. Very happy either way good games. I don’t watch international but in big tournament so not bad so far. Plus now i know more about teams.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I doubt I’ll finish top 10 or even top 20. I’m sure I started fast last time, I was around top 5 for ages before I crashed and burned. Probably be similar now.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom