A-M Euro 2024 Prediction Pool

Would you play a PL Superbru Pool?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
We’re not talking about your pickup hustle in Lincolnshire mate.

When I was out last night there was this 18-20 year old girl who kept staring at me. :lol:

When I went to the toilet she stopped me, I thought 'Oh here it comes, she's going to give me her number'

Nah, she just wanted to tell me I look exactly like an older version of her brother.

A_G

Lost A Bet
When I was out last night there was this 18-20 year old girl who kept staring at me. :lol:

When I went to the toilet she stopped me, I thought 'Oh here it comes, she's going to give me her number'

Nah, she just wanted to tell me I look exactly like an older version of her brother.
Could be worse, she could’ve said you look like her dad

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
I have not seen any of these teams play one minute before the tournament. Hey got to be happy with 4th. I honestly pick on past pedigree, didn’t really research any of teams before picks either. But it has been surprising just the sheer number of goals.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
The one game i didn’t pick on past pedigree and just guessed, Romania and Ukraine i lost. If i went with Romania pedigree would have won that also; would have been second but i didn’t trust the process enough go figure

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I have not seen any of these teams play one minute before the tournament. Hey got to be happy with 4th. I honestly pick on past pedigree, didn’t really research any of teams before picks either. But it has been surprising just the sheer number of goals.
The one game i didn’t pick on past pedigree and just guessed, Romania and Ukraine i lost. If i went with Romania pedigree would have won that also; would have been second but i didn’t trust the process enough go figure
reporters-leaving.gif

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom