A-M Euro 2024 Prediction Pool

Would you play a PL Superbru Pool?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
It still very early in proceedings most of matches remaining. But feel good now that i have seen most of teams actually play

Let's play Aubamawang

Georgia were very unlucky not to get a draw. I was listening to the match on the radio while driving and it sounds like it was a heck of a game. Wish England showed the kind of explosiveness displayed by both sides.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Czech Republic man for man tremendous Sporting and football pedigree

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Read em and weep. Moving up the rankings. View attachment 25234
hacksaw-jim-duggan.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

3/6 today is decent, still a bit gutted about the last minute loss of 1.5 in the Turkey game...but got that back in the Portugal match and in the top 10, so we move.

Tell you what would be really embarrassing, creating the Superbru and then only being 50th in it...

tenor.gif

...glad I am not whoever that guy is!

A_G

Lost A Bet
3/6 today is decent, still a bit gutted about the last minute loss of 1.5 in the Turkey game...but got that back in the Portugal match and in the top 10, so we move.

Tell you what would be really embarrassing, creating the Superbru and then only being 50th in it...

tenor.gif

At least I didn’t get the wooden spoon like @Mohamed7

A_G

Lost A Bet

tenor.gif

Also, I got 3.5 out of 6 today. Clearly my best day, yet I went from 49 to 50.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:
I seem to cling to farzad in the table like a dung beetle

Can some mod please remove my force ignore on him? We are buddies now I swear

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Close to result because of an open goal tap in.

Hate it here…
lol same here. At least it was an entertaining match, Portugal game I expected six goals and got the worst match of the tourney after the England one

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom