A-M Euro 2024 Prediction Pool

Would you play a PL Superbru Pool?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

That Watkins last minute goal getting Rice and Saka to the final, AND me an exact Superbru score...

Fu-9NGnXgAERqnA.jpg

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I will get a respectable finish in this stupid contest. After seeing Southgateball that feels like a consolation. 10th now. Can't believe i was worried @A_G would get past me.

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
@A_G
A close result (1.5 points) would be enough for me to win it because I have the tie-breaker, right?

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
What tiebreaker?
When more than one person have the same amount of points. The way I understand the tiebreaking rules close ranks higher than exact. Or am I reading that wrong?

A_G

Lost A Bet
When more than one person have the same amount of points. The way I understand the tiebreaking rules close ranks higher than exact. Or am I reading that wrong?
I’ll be real with you, I’ve never been close enough to the top of the table in any of the 5 tournaments I’ve played to actually worry about tiebreakers

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I’ll be real with you, I’ve never been close enough to the top of the table in any of the 5 tournaments I’ve played to actually worry about tiebreakers
Do you intentionally go for quite unrealistic results in the hope you are the only one to gain the 3 points or?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
If you have a pulse you should be able to get into the top 20. I mean, wtf

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom