• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Posters: 2019/20 Performances

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I'm afraid I'll be busy that week/ fortnight/month/year

And FYI Laca is very tasty, and Auba oozes charisma, so I'll get by without needing to trouble you, though of course I appreciate the offer
:) Whenever/If you know...;)

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Excellent thread. If we have an average season again this might be the most popular one just behind Mustafi and Elneny's performances.

Im trying to back Emery more this season. Not a big fan of his tactical approach but with 2/10 window last summer and barely 5/10 window this summer its hard to put all the blame on him!

As for other posters I dont see any standout performers. Most are just here to attack other posters like Trilly and Rich instead of talking football.

Iceman10

Established Member
Im trying to back Emery more this season. Not a big fan of his tactical approach but with 2/10 window last summer and barely 5/10 window this summer its hard to put all the blame on him!

As for other posters I dont see any standout performers. Most are just here to attack other posters like Trilly and Rich instead of talking football.

:lol: I don't think it was smart of you to post this comment (below) a few days back. It's your norm to pretend you aren't a troll while you are trolling all the time. Never mind, can't dispute that your trolling skills are good. :p

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/kieran-tierney.29175/page-300#post-4873837

Dont worry about me. Most of the things I say here are pure trolling. I wouldnt get edgy over football. FFS... :lol:

:lol: I don't think it was smart of you to post this comment (below) a few days back. It's your norm to pretend you aren't a troll while you are trolling all the time. Never mind, can't dispute that your trolling skills are good. :p

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/kieran-tierney.29175/page-300#post-4873837

I talk about football 99% of the time here and get attacked for it all the time. As defensive mechanism I just started saying "yeah im trolling" with all the attacks. Expect from now today I post a pure post about football and someone starts attack me I figured I try to use report button instead. Hopefully mods will take harder on posters who are just following me around calling me troll.

I like to banter and have fun from time to time but my football opinions are 100% honest all the time.

And its just not me. Its getting more and more that posters are just allowed to attack each other in every thread. Hopefully we can all change that.

Iceman10

Established Member
I talk about football 99% of the time here and get attacked for it all the time. As defensive mechanism I just started saying "yeah im trolling" with all the attacks. Expect from now today I post a pure post about football and someone starts attack me I figured I try to use report button instead. Hopefully mods will take harder on posters who are just following me around calling me troll.
I like to banter and have fun from time to time but my football opinions are 100% honest all the time.
And its just not me. Its getting more and more that posters are just allowed to attack each other in every thread. Hopefully we can all change that.

OK. This (below) is a far-out opinion. If it isn't usual mischievous trolling, will give you the benefit of the doubt, but my first impression was that it was inventive crafting. It is turning on its head what 99% feel in that Emery has no excuses not to gain CL qualification after this summer window.

btw, it's all banter here. You're a light-hearted guy, and I like that.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

I only attack people that deserve it.

OK. This (below) is a far-out opinion. If it isn't usual mischievous trolling, will give you the benefit of the doubt, but my first impression was that it was inventive crafting. It is turning on its head what 99% feel in that Emery has no excuses not to gain CL qualification after this summer window.

btw, it's all banter here. You're a light-hearted guy, and I like that.

Actually 2/10 then and 5/10 now is my true honest opinion. Think passing grade is good for Luzhit, a defender we wont see this year, midfielder thath will **** off next summer, Lacazette of wingers from France and injured full back until October with us having not sold Mustafi or Mikitaryan yet. Might give it 6/10 if we sell them.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I expect meself to establish enough to be on named in a thread like this for next season. Otherwise i might delete me account and runaway with me tail between me legs.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Latest posts+

Top Bottom