<

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by nazo, Jul 2, 2007.

1. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

Anyone play this before?
    A couple of friends invited me to a small league to play in, but there weren't many of us to play so i decided not to join. Today i was bored and thought of making a topic to see if anyone was interested in making a league. If we get enough players we can make a good 10-20ish player league and see how it works.

Anyways, first things first, how is this game overall? I read about it and it looks pretty interesting and it seems like it doesn't require lots of time everyday.

Edit:
    For anyone who wants to join, register and search for:
    League ID: 113109
    Or visit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=113109" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=113109</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; after registering.

You'll be asked to enter a name for your team, then you have to wait for the admin to let you in the league.

2. invisibleman18

invisibleman18 New Member Elite

Never heard of it so just searched for it.
    Seems like an online football manager game where you manage a made up team. Sounds interesting. I'm definitely in.

3. stuart

stuart New Member Trusted

No idea what it really involves but i'm up for it!

4. Nutsy

Nutsy New Member Elite

Is this game need to be downloaded or played straight from the website itself? Looks good.

5. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

It looks like you can just play from your browser, nothing to download.

6. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

I'd be interested.

7. Christofaux

Christofaux New Member

i'de have a go

8. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Won the 3rd season in the private league I'm in (members of a forum).

It's great, and this time they've certainly made significant changes from previous.

9. RC8

RC8 New Member Elite

Well, if you post a link I might join in if someone else is needed.

10. JML

JML New Member

http://www.xperteleven.com/
    Looks interesting. I'd do it.

11. dos1986

dos1986 New Member

Im very interested....sounds like a lot of fun...

12. nazo

nazo New Member Elite

Maybe if get enough people we can make two or more leagues where people can get promoted to the 'better' league or demoted down to the other one. I'm not sure if we can do it but i think i read somewhere that we could.

Should i put this in the lobby/other section, where more people can see it?

13. Christofaux

Christofaux New Member

why not start small and build it? we have 6 here dont we that said they would play. Make a small league and then post it somewhere else, ide rather see members only simply because we want dedicated people to make the game last and fun.

14. Rocafella

Rocafella New Member

is it completely text based then?

15. Christofaux

Christofaux New Member

yeah check out the website, its all in the HTML, so its something you can manage at work as well.

16. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

I can create a league for A-M if you want.

17. Christofaux

Christofaux New Member

I just did :p

Feel free to join up, im on the net most days so ill be able to update regularily

i have this offer only for A-M members...

Presenting

the A-M Bergkamp Invitational

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=113109

18. Christofaux

Christofaux New Member

You are able to request player names, im going to make it at the moment only one player name per person. Example i have Fredrik Ljungberg as he fits my team :p

19. Count me in. Cmon guys this is great fun and will tide us over until Football Manager Live is released :)

20. JML

JML New Member

That link just takes me to the website's home page.