• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

nazo

Established Member
Christofaux said:
I jsut did some sponsor activity thing and got 1mill extra. I also have made bluenaz the admin for the 6 hours i sleep during the night when he will be online and i wont be on a computer :p

Well thanks for that, but i don't know how to let players in :|
Is there a screen to go to or is it just you who could do that?

Edit:
never mind:
Add league assistants
The league admin can choose league assistants among the members of the league to help him approve player names, team names and also moderate the press room, the forum and the scribble board. League assistants cannot approve new members to the league.

nazo

Established Member
It assigned a time for the game. It says 9:30 for me, i don't know according to what time zone that is for though :|

RC8

Established Member
I was about to ask you the same thing!

Well, at every "30" I'll check to see if the game is on :lol:

regele

Established Member
Dang I missed that one :(, went out for a kickabout when I saw that nobody was taking on the challenge, sorry. Anybody else up for a game in an hour or two from now?
And RC8 and Bluenaz, I see you've got a friendly in half an hour, if you get it working maybe one of you could write a report on what to do when the time comes to play and of course details from your game.

nazo

Established Member
Actually i just checked it says 2007-07-09 09:30. So i'm guessing tomo 9:30? I'm confused, but we'll figure it out eventually.

RC8

Established Member
How do you know it's in half an hour?

I'm expecting to lose, as Naz' squad is much, much better and complete than mine. But meh, I want to see how this works.

EDIT: You are right, it seems it's tomorrow :s

regele

Established Member
Yeah it says 9 30 for me too but I assumed it was now, it could be GMT time wich would mean an hour and a half from now if I'm not mistaken.

regele

Established Member
As far as I can tell, the times in the game are GMT +2h, so if you live in England you'll have to get online 2 hrs earlier than the mentioned time and I just checked it out and yes, RC8 and bluenaz play tomorrow, because games are only played on Mondays and Thursdays, it's written in the rules section.

Edit: **** it:
We run different updates and simulations at certain hours. The schedule for these is as follows. Note that the time schedule is according to the time zone CET+1. That means if you for example are in England you have to subtract an hour from the scheduled time.
Sorry for the mess :eek:ops:

nazo

Established Member
Well, you register, join the league, pick a name for your team, wait for the admin (Christofaux) to let you in the league and wait until we start the season. You can challenge some players to a friendly if you want and you can participate in sponsor activities from time to time. It's an online manager game where you just have to log in for a couple of minutes everyday and set your team up for your next matches. You can buy/sell players, get youth players and so on. I'm sure that once we get the season up and running, you'll find it easy to use.

stuart

Established Member
Im just taking some time to get used to everything, make a few posts on the forum, respond to my mail etc ....someone proposed a friendly, i accepted but i dunno what to do now :lol:

invisibleman18

Established Member
With the games, is it necessary to be online during your game?
Gonna be pretty hard considering time differences.

Also, what's this about "Sponsor Activities"? How do you find out about them? I have a sponsor but not seen anything about activities?

regele

Established Member
I logged in and saw that the game against stuart was already played, so the games are at 9:30(game time) in the morning. The game takes part even if you're not online. The end result was 1-1, but my team scored both goals because one of them was an own goal :p

Christofaux

I recommend players organise friendlies. I'll start if we either get 20 players or in 1 weeks time. Use the friendlies to get form and improve players.

Latest posts

Top Bottom