• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Done. We are set to go. First fixture is on monday. Good luck guys!

Time is now changed to 0900. And I have boosted both Goonereagle and Badmonkeys to keep the top division competitive. Promoted teams might be boosted as well in future.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
50% promotion/relegation? Won't be boring that's for sure.

(PS When did you boost Goonereagle and Badmonkeys/Simian FC? The reason I ask is that I'm pretty sure you can only boost teams in the lowest division when you have more than one. Also, Goonereagle FC is an old rubbish mess and he'll be sacked very soon).

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Boosted them before the new teams came in. Didnt look like it made a single difference weirdly.

Is the 50% turnover rate a good idea? Make things very interesting and make sure the new teams have a proper chance

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Ah, OK. Yeah, I'm positive that you can only boost teams in the lower division, so that'll be something to bear in mind.

As for the 50%, a bit high imo, but we'll see how it goes.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I forgot to set my tactics, so it used the saved line-up I had at the end of last season where I played a lot of my weaker guys including my rubbish GK. Still, though, a thrashing.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
4 would have been interesting, 3 about right. It's OK for this season, I could probably do with a spell in the lower divisions anyway. Though I wonder how the game engine would handle a change, e.g. would it still promote/demote 5 if you changed it for the new/next season?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think you would be wishing I changed it to 1. You are deadcert to be relegated :lol:

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Clrnc said:
I think you would be wishing I changed it to 1. You are deadcert to be relegated :lol:
Not so fast, look at the improvements I've made: 9-0 defeat to a 4-1 defeat. At that rate I'll be winning 5-0 before you know it. Plus my easy stretch of games starts this round.

irishgunnerz

AWOL
Trusted ⭐
First point of the season. Was by far the poorer team but missed a penalty to sneak a win :(

Have a hell of alot of work to do with this team, will be interesting!

Rorz

Established Member
4 relegation spaces! My status as barely deserving top flight side is at great risk this season. :(

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mate, don't give up. I know its hard when you are losing every match but...

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Nah, though I am really gutted I lost my unbeaten record because I forgotten to setup my team.

You are light years away from me tbf :lol:

Rorz

Established Member
Good grief, third place! Still wouldn't put it past my team to wind up getting relegated though.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom