• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Whenever you feel the time is right, Clrnc. It's getting to the point where no one can really complain about not having enough time to sort their teams out for the new season.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Started the new season, with the new boys, and 1 bascially managerless side with IG inactive.

AntG, any chance any of those 3 new boys could be promoted to the main forum if their posts are decent? Would make here much more active

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Oh yeah! Forgotten about that. Shall check them out.

Just realised Xpert Eleven interface is changed once again.

mo50

Established Member
Don't worry clrnc, Mo50 XI will be back with a vengeance. The last few months have been very busy and I'd forget to set my team up time and time again. I'm gonna make a few big signings and will challenge for the title.

btw, don't you hate it when you spend 1.5m on evaluating players, yet every single one of them has poor compatibility? Pissed me off big time.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I only evalute players from those agents I trust. Poor compatibility isnt always a bad thing, just take longer to gel.

GG8

Whats the story with this craic?

Is there a new season starting up or is one still going on?

I signed up there and its asking me do I want to take over Simian FC.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The season is on-going and the only vacancy currently is Simian FC who has been abandoned for awhile.

You can take over that team while learning your trade in the midst of this season, or wait for a new team at the start of next season. I suggest the former, because a new team is actually quite weak and Simian is relatively strong.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Done. Go read up abit about the rules and stuffs. Think your team will be in bad shape for now but there are quite abit of cash for you once you completed all your sponsors activities, so you can slowly train them up.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Well done GG8, like I said you have a better squad than your position suggest so you would be in a good shape for next year I reckon.

@thedon5, yes there is space but you gotta wait till the season ends in awhile. Meanwhile you can still submit your application first.

thedon5

Clrnc said:
Well done GG8, like I said you have a better squad than your position suggest so you would be in a good shape for next year I reckon.

@thedon5, yes there is space but you gotta wait till the season ends in awhile. Meanwhile you can still submit your application first.

Yep, and how would I go about doing that :p .

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sign up a new account mate, and follow the instructions in the first page of this thread. There are a couple of good teams managerless now, you can take over them.

thedon5

All right, done.

My team of Nigerians will take over the world :p .

Do we get a lot of discussion going on here?

I've played Hattrick in the past, is it similar to that? I play a lot of manager games in other sports so I should settle well, watch out guys :D !

Top Bottom