• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Xpert Eleven League - (Apply for New Season)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Somewhat similar, but gameplay alot different. Like the tag line says, easy to play but hard to master.

We used to be alot more active here, but some of the legends quitted the game and then I started dominating, and more people get dismayed/inactive/give up. And now those who are very active are still stuck in lobby, so we need more forum members and new blood like you. :)

Btw mate, withdraw that application, apply again for a CURRENT team. Either FC Zend000 or Souf London Allstar

thedon5

Easy to play but hard to master, good. Like most management games.

Why not invite some guys from the lobby?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

thedon5 said:
Easy to play but hard to master, good. Like most management games.

Why not invite some guys from the lobby?
We did, some of them played halfway and their interests tailed off, mainly because starting from a new club from scratch is incredibly incredibly hard, you need to at least get 3 or 4 seasons to develop your team to a good level. You dont have such problem, given that you inherited a former champion's squad.

TLF! Where did you go, missed your team lol. There is a team with vacancy now, you rather start from scratch?

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Spent over 1,5 mil on evaluations already! At least it's going to get me a cheap 18/4 hard trainer tonight.

Are you going to keep betting, Clrnc?

thedon5

Eh fair enough, but tactically there isn't enough to the matchday tactics and I'm not a big fan of the training system either.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I have a sneaky feeling you don't understand how complex the game is?

thedon5

Clrnc said:
I have a sneaky feeling you don't understand how complex the game is?

Possibly.

I'll still try and give it a go though, bit busy atm so not much time to really get onto the game but after that I'll surely give it some more time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom