• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

a question to any Arsenal Plus member

arsenal4life

I'm a member of Arsenal Plus now

and I can download the goals from Plus downloads sections

but there is a problem
when i complete the downloading and attempt to run the file
it doesn't work and it opens a web page with this message

"To view this content you need to be an Arsenal PLUS member and require an up-to-date Windows Media licence.
If you are an existing Arsenal PLUS member please login below.
If you are wish to become an Arsenal PLUS member please click here."

then I entre the username and passward then this message appears

"Click button below to download your Windows Media Player licence to view Arsenal PLUS download content"

then I download the licence and this message appears

"Your licence has been delivered."

and the file works

My question is
when I become NO Longer an Arsenal plus member
how can I run the clips which i already downloaded
and if there is a file or somthing which make the clip works and it has been downloaded in my computer from Arsenal site according to my present membership
what should i do if i setup a new Windows and the file which was in the old Windows is gone or deleted

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
the license is downloaded to your computer, and you will always have it to watch those clips.... just make sure you back up the file on disk and you can transfer it to a new OS

arsenal4life

USArsenal said:
the license is downloaded to your computer, and you will always have it to watch those clips.... just make sure you back up the file on disk and you can transfer it to a new OS

sorry
excuse my ignorance
but how can i make a backup for this license
I don't know the file that downloaded

GunnerUS9 said:
Is Arsenal Plus worth it? I've been considering subscribing.

only if you have a high speed bandwidth
ISDN minimum

Gooner83

Its only worth it, if you can't get games or highlights in your Country.

I subscribed for a month to download all the goals on my BB connection :lol:

I prefer the Arsenal Magazine!

WHAFC

I subscribe to it but to be honest I dont think that the content warrants the cost. I spend more time on this website now than on the official site.

PolishGooner

Arsenal Plus is not worth a pound! You pay so much money and you cant even download goals without that stupid license. That is why I prefer to buy season review on dvd rather than arsenal plus

Split

The interviews are quite good. But generally I'd say it's only worth it if you don't have a TV to watch the highlights.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom