• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aarón (Aarón Ñíguez Esclápez)

junialum

Five bucks says that someone will come in and say "NOT ANOTHER TEENAGER!"

But I don't mind teens.

No idea who is this guy either

arsenalule

The thing with the 'not another teenager' crying people is that they don't realise that the signing of another teenager will not affect Wenger's ambitions to truly make signatures...if you can understand what I mean.

Nutsy

Established Member
junialum said:
Five bucks says that someone will come in and say "NOT ANOTHER TEENAGER!"

But I don't mind teens.

No idea who is this guy either

Guess some one owes ya 5 bucks mate ;) Aaron Niguez, hmm..

Jaded

He's very good actually, coming from a very critical Spaniard, i rate him quite highly, Ñíguez has been impressive for Spain U-17 (playing alongside Barca's wonderkid Krkic who doesn't need any introduction) in the last European u-17 competition this year, 2nd top scorer for them, their direct free kick taker, very creative supporting striker who excel playing just behind the targetman, a solid passer and can dribble himselves out of any tight situation.
Currently playing for Valencia youth team in the Juvenil division (3rd tier futbol league), and has been receiving quite a rave from Los Che fan and particularly from Spanish youth team coach, Juan Santisteban.
But he need to bulk up quite a good 10-20 pound because he's a very slight build player who sometimes can easily brush aside by bigger players.

Jaded

I won't call him an out & out striker, he's more of a playmaking forward ala Bergkamp or Yeste, perhaps doesn't have the phenomenal vision of Bergy but still good enough to spot players with his accurate passing, and has quite a good pace plus he's a very adapt dribbler, and has an excellent touch which almost similar to our great dutchman.

gonermad1992

we are always trying to find the next bergkamp but the fact is that no one wil ever reach that hight of pure greatness again but still its cool seeing us trying to find one though

Top Bottom