Aarón (Aarón Ñíguez Esclápez)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by arsenalule, Oct 15, 2006.

1. arsenalule

arsenalule New Member

2. junialum

junialum New Member

Five bucks says that someone will come in and say "NOT ANOTHER TEENAGER!"

But I don't mind teens.

No idea who is this guy either

3. famous no 10

famous no 10 New Member Elite

Not another teenager....

4. YeahBee

YeahBee Terrible hot takes

keep'em coming

5. arsenalule

arsenalule New Member

The thing with the 'not another teenager' crying people is that they don't realise that the signing of another teenager will not affect Wenger's ambitions to truly make signatures...if you can understand what I mean.

6. Nutsy

Nutsy New Member Elite

Guess some one owes ya 5 bucks mate ;) Aaron Niguez, hmm..

7. wengerboy

wengerboy Member

8. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

9. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

teenager? keep them coming.

10. Jaded

Jaded Active Member

He's very good actually, coming from a very critical Spaniard, i rate him quite highly, Ñíguez has been impressive for Spain U-17 (playing alongside Barca's wonderkid Krkic who doesn't need any introduction) in the last European u-17 competition this year, 2nd top scorer for them, their direct free kick taker, very creative supporting striker who excel playing just behind the targetman, a solid passer and can dribble himselves out of any tight situation.
    Currently playing for Valencia youth team in the Juvenil division (3rd tier futbol league), and has been receiving quite a rave from Los Che fan and particularly from Spanish youth team coach, Juan Santisteban.
    But he need to bulk up quite a good 10-20 pound because he's a very slight build player who sometimes can easily brush aside by bigger players.

11. J.C Ramon7

J.C Ramon7 New Member

But a striker?

12. Jaded

Jaded Active Member

I won't call him an out & out striker, he's more of a playmaking forward ala Bergkamp or Yeste, perhaps doesn't have the phenomenal vision of Bergy but still good enough to spot players with his accurate passing, and has quite a good pace plus he's a very adapt dribbler, and has an excellent touch which almost similar to our great dutchman.

13. gonermad1992

gonermad1992 New Member

we are always trying to find the next bergkamp but the fact is that no one wil ever reach that hight of pure greatness again but still its cool seeing us trying to find one though