• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Hickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I didn't like the sound of him too much so I don't mind this. I would prefer a more tidy and technical fullback brought in. If we can't get Martinez then get Zinchenko imo, there are plenty of other options out there anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good choice for him it's not useful buying him where he under development. I think we wanted him but didn't look serious about it

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Shout out to @Trilly

"A left footed Cancelo" :lol:

Actually a bit relieved that we haven't gone for him - think you called this one right. He will probably turn out to be a very good player, but he needs a few years in the league first to gain his wings.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Actually a bit relieved that we haven't gone for him - think you called this one right. He will probably turn out to be a very good player, but he needs a few years in the league first to gain his wings.
Need to pay for a starter, that's like double the money. Can't risk the season again with having a newbie backup to Tierney.

Last season it was understandable as there was so many areas to improve, and Tierney hadn't got a bad injury again yet.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Shout out to @Trilly

"A left footed Cancelo" :lol:

As in role in the squad not ability, you pussio :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom