• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Lennon really is Robbens clone dribbling style everything about him is like Robben. Thats why i call him the english Robben.

Lovely player o why did we not get him when he was with Leeds. Anyway atleast we have Walcott!

blueeyes_74

Any agree about, what Aaron Lennon from Tottenham
can be a good investment for Arsenal ?

Does not this contract with Tottenham expire to the
summer....

Any comment about whis

Thanks !!

maradonad2g

he signed a new deal to stay at Sp**s recently as well as dawson plus if he was going to move from Sp**s he would go somewhere up north probaly to man u

Saville

yeah he said he would like a move to united if he did have to move anywhere and they were also interested in him....im not sure if they still are though

Reyes(9)

Well remember when Forlan said that he saw Ferguson in the Hotel and he was'nt supposed to be there(i mean Ferguson) he stayed in London ..so i think there is still something going on between Man.YOO and **** ..

pg1989

Yeah Lennon has got bags of potential, he will be a great player but then again we have Theo who is in a different league and future world beater

longrufus

Established Member
Is there not meant to be some link to a player before we start a topic on the guy. Surely this should be in football talk.
Good player, but no better than what we have.

ramon12

Reyes(9) said:
Well remember when Forlan said that he saw Ferguson in the Hotel and he was'nt supposed to be there(i mean Ferguson) he stayed in London ..so i think there is still something going on between Man.YOO and **** ..
I know is he behind all our London failures.I think it is Fergie plotting this because Rooneys 2 goals were lucky.I think Fergies the real **** plotting our downfall that stupide f**king c**t

jester

Established Member
Reyes(9) said:

or ferguson was in a n.london hotel because man u played tottenham?

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Cracking little player.

Pace, skill, can beat players and looks a constant threat. Take note Mr. Reyes.

Just hope Walcott can do a similar job for us soon.

KingReyes

Established Member
Looked the business today. in all fairness he was up against a midfielder in Flamini but over the season I have been impressed.

As Rocky said, he consitently goes past players and uses his pace very well.

If he can add the end product he's going to be quality.

patrick42uk

Established Member
i remember putting lennon in the same bracket as walcott and getting stick earlier in the season. its clear the boy has talent though. when he first came on the scene for leeds at 16, i dint see the fuss but 2 years on he looks a potentially top player. he's like messi in the sense that 9 times out of 10 he beats his man which is a skill you cannot teach. but he probably has work to do on his link play and end product.

my instinct now is that walcott is a different sort of player. i dont think he is the same sort of persistant dribbler that lennon is. not that he cant dribble of course. i think if walcott plays on the wings he will be the new ljungberg in terms of off the ball movement being key.

Buhry

Established Member

Did we pay all that money for the new ljungberg..?
I thought he was the new Henry.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom