• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

MA08

He is a bit edgy and I hope with age he calms down a bit. I think that is all he requires to be a great goal keeper

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's starting for Arsenal (and soon for England) and getting married to the woman he loves, all while being rich.

While all you losers do is criticise him on an online forum, that he doesn't even read.

Levels!

Patjen

He's starting for Arsenal (and soon for England) and getting married to the woman he loves, all while being rich.

While all you losers do is criticise him on an online forum, that he doesn't even read.

Levels!
That can change very quickly. Well 2 out of 3

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I thought he gave a very honest post match interview. He said he's nowhere near where he wants to be, acknowledged his good start and dip last season and took responsibility for the Maddison goal. He says he can grow if his mentality is right. The goofiness is maybe a bit of an act. He's got a will to do well and acknowledged the passing of groundsman Steve Braddock. He's all in in every way that matters.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Levels!
You posting this still isn't going to stop this from happening to you mate.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

Levels!
Common dude you're simpin' for a grown man, that's a bad look. Forums are for talking about the performances of the players. No agenda, just want what is best for Arsenal. Playing entertaining football with swagger, flair and ruthlessness. Also I was defending this Brock Lesnar doppelganger when someone tried to overhype his plastic girlfriend like she wasn't the one lucky to be in a relationship with him.

Mraven

How is he cocky? I get playful and confident in his abilities, but cocky? He seems down to earth and grounded to me. And very aware of his own short comings and mistakes. He seems able to self reflect and aim to improve.
Think they’re mistaking composure for arrogance. He’s young and was always going to make mistakes, but his ceiling is WC as he proved in periods last season.

D

Deleted member 102404

Think they’re mistaking composure for arrogance. He’s young and was always going to make mistakes, but his ceiling is WC as he proved in periods last season.
Agree.
I saw Ederson make the same mistakes yesterday for City playing it from the back. Those kind of errors will always happen when a team uses their goalkeeper the way we do.
Honestly can’t believe that we have fans on a Ramsdale downer. Almost like they are lying in wait for his every error.

Imagine a top baller being last line of defence , clear goal behind you if you make a mistake , and your being pressed by some of the premier leagues best attackers , anyone in this situation will make mistakes . This is what is being asked now of majority of keepers , so again take the rough with the smooth and accept mistakes as part of our gameplay.
ederson & Alison got caught out loads last season but the team outscored opposition hence those who didn't watch the matches weren't fully aware as not much fuss was made off the mistakes .

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
That kick
Imagine a top baller being last line of defence , clear goal behind you if you make a mistake , and your being pressed by some of the premier leagues best attackers , anyone in this situation will make mistakes . This is what is being asked now of majority of keepers , so again take the rough with the smooth and accept mistakes as part of our gameplay.
ederson & Alison got caught out loads last season but the team outscored opposition hence those who didn't watch the matches weren't fully aware as not much fuss was made off the mistakes .
That kick out was beyond Sunday league style.

And then trying to blame they Bournemouth player.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

Levels!

I've always wondered about this actually...I wouldn't be so sure about this. Like, at the very least there'll be a media guy at Arsenal whose job is to assess public opinion, no way that guy wouldn't browse here, reddit etc. getting a general idea of our thoughts and feelings to report back to the club.

Last edited:

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
That kick
That kick out was beyond Sunday league style.

And then trying to blame they Bournemouth player.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's still a baby in goalkeeping terms. He's 24. I'm not sure what people expect from him.

If you buy a young keeper they're going to have a few wild moments. It's not even a given he will ever cut out the odd moment either. Lehmann never did and he was great.

Ramsdale's early form was a purple patch, as I predicted at the time. It's not even a bad thing as it shows he has the attributes to perform at that level. He's just not fully developed so it's not consistent yet.

GK's generally peak latest and their mistakes are focused on more than any other position as they often lead to a goal being conceded.

I see nothing to be particularly concerned about tbh.

If you make 2-3 very good saves and then are at fault for one goal all any fan wants to talk about is the mistake. That's the life of a goalkeeper.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I had a feeling his cockiness would be his downfall unfortunately.

This is going to be a problem very soon.
shay mountain asa GIF by Outsiders

Patjen

How is he cocky? I get playful and confident in his abilities, but cocky? He seems down to earth and grounded to me. And very aware of his own short comings and mistakes. He seems able to self reflect and aim to improve.
To be honest i dont find him easy to watch.
I also think he is both cocky/arrogant and this "high five" lark after getting away with a mistake od gettinv awag with a misjudged cross bugs me.
He needs to reel himself in a bit and knuckle down get on with the job. I think a couple of goals from his miss doing will cost him and the team dearly.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He's not cocky, he's dramatic.

That's why after making a little mistake he then makes a hollywood jump for a ball that is going out wide and so on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom