• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I rate him. Hes still pretty young in GK terms.
Hes learning & crafting his art & the consistency will come.
He doesn't tend to make any mistakes that lead to goals either.
Yeah, not even a misstake but the only goal this season where I actually think he could've done better was Maddison's strike at the near post in the Leicester game.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Missed a good portion of the 2nd half but still managed to see some great saves from him, did very well and kept us in it at points.

I'm sure a certain poster with a severe reduction of melanin is very happy.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Brilliant second half.

Ramsdale wins his team three points today, Pickford loses his team the match yesterday.

But loser Southgate has his favs so whatever.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Yeah, brilliant today. Perhaps his best performance in an Arsenal shirt. Only thing I didn't like was his loss of desire to play out (something he's usually as stubborn with as I want from a GK in our style, which is high praise), but it's understandable given how crazy the game had become in that moment and how little composure our players were showing on the ball. Still if I'm being critical I want our GK to lead by example and demand our players to follow his lead and play.

That said, in terms of shot stopping and resolving situations with his hands his decision making and concentration levels were absolutely top. The way he stood his ground and maintained his composure in that moment with Bamford after taking it in the spermholders was absolutely top.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fantastic game if it wasn't of him we definitely losing at least 2-1 his back 4 did not help at all but thankfully got clean sheet

Melquiades

Got hit in the balls with one save, explains why he went down, apparently still feelin it.

Also sounds like he wasn't pleased with the performance which is a good sign.

Great interview.

Intelligent answers, saw the game exactly right, has the exact correct take and attitude about the result and how the team played.

It's always distressing when your team plays crap and you see players/coaches interviewed who are happy about it and/or think the team played super great because they got the intended result.

Latest posts

Top Bottom