• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Any chance Arteta starts him v Chelsea?

Riou

lol

Next cup game I imagine he's straight in there, which is soon right?

I was coming round to this signing anyways, but he's won me over with his Grandad's ashes so I am definitely rooting for him.

When we lose to Chelsea and City, guarantee Arteta will be bringing some urns to the stadium, to try and stop himself getting constantly booed from the crowd.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

lol

Next cup game I imagine he's straight in there, which is soon right?

I was coming round to this signing anyways reviewing his career up until now in-depth, but he's won me over with his Grandad's ashes so I am definitely rooting for him.
WBA at the Hawthorns on Wednesday, four days. I would assume he'd play.

Riou

Were West Brom the team that beat Sheffield United 4-0 the other day, after they left Ramsdale out of the squad.

Expect us all to @ that Sheffield United troll, when we beat them and Aaron keeps a clean sheet.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

When we lose to Chelsea and City, guarantee Arteta will be bringing some urns to the stadium, to try and stop himself getting constantly booed from the crowd.
Yeah, dusty urns aren't going to save this guy I don't think.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
How were the most important things written in the Gunner Blog Athletic piece brushed off as fluff?

He sticks his neck out for crosses at the 2nd highest rate in the PL and he is quick to throw accurate long passes. Those two things Emi unquestionably has over Leno are what we need for Arteta's playing out from the back crap. This will eliminate our players dallying on the ball in front of our own goal and get things ramped up quickly.

Leno is a good shot stopper but his command and distribution are non-existent. He goes into more of a shell when things are down too. I am feeling much better about this and Ramsdale will probably beat Leno out sooner than later.
For those who haven't already made up their mind, there are a lot of positive signs with him - in the data, in reports from people who have worked with him, previous fans and from his interviews as well. It's so idiotic to decide someone is rubbish before he has even kicked a ball for your club.

Here's an interview with a local Sheffield journalist and Sheffield United fan. Says the consensus up north is that Sheffield got a bad deal and he should have gone for more than we paid. Most United fans wanted to keep him. Strengths are shot stopping and 1v1's (one of the best in the league at both). Not so good on crosses but had good distribution. Said he's not the finished article but has a great mentality and can improve further.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

After watching his interview he seems like he has a really good head on his shoulders at a young age. I like how he mentioned playing for struggling sides has helped toughen him mentally, definitely something we could be doing with. He seems like the type who'll be a real help to the group behind the scenes with his character.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
100%

Leno has already beaten himself, while Runarsson is genuinely like having a fan in goal...may take Ramsdale a little bit to establish himself, but it should be his spot pretty soon.
Which will leave us looking again for a Nr. 2 in a years time.

Boy that goalkeeping position is a headache.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Welcome Mr. Ramsdale. Ps. We’re staying up🤨. Seriously, I hope he’s money well spent, seeing how much we pursued him, and I’m going to keep an open mind.

Badger_Revenge

After reading Seaman's comments on his own arrival, I'm all in on this guy. He's young. Very young for a GK. We have to give him the best chance of being successful.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Which will leave us looking again for a Nr. 2 in a years time.

Boy that goalkeeping position is a headache.
Im sure we be ok. We can bring in a non HG
It will be interesting to see how this season pans out. Will Leno up his game so we can at least get decent fee?

Riou

I remember the first time I saw Szczesny play for us, was a League cup game v Newcastle in 2010.

We won 4-0 and Woj looked really good, this was prime Almunia era, so I was just glad to have someone who looked like he knew what he was doing, even if he was just a kid :lol:

Hopefully Ramsdale can have a similar first appearance for us.

Pop Tart

Established Member
West Brom fan as well, so be a special moment for him.

He came across well in his interview, as someone else said in here he showed a little cockiness but just the right amount imo.

Hope he does well for us

Latest posts

Top Bottom