• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I think it's fine. You have the personality you have, and as a goalkeeper you need a bit of character. Never did Mad Jens any harm.
Maybe, he does seem to put himself off though. I think that on balance, cool customers tend to be better in decision making positions.

You have some choice over what part of yourself you express more

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was funny that he didn't know Ødegaard scored twice in the post match interview :lol:

D

Deleted member 102404

I've noticed he's more solid with his decision making recently.
The little moments of drama are getting less and less and yesterday he was superb. Did exactly what he should have in every situation. Hope that continues because the potential to be amongst the very best is there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
7 clean sheets from 14 is nice only 4 goals conceded away is class too. When you don't have holding and Cedric helps too

Riou

Would rather win the World Cup than the Prem with us...

Sell.

Also not too happy that this fugly **** would rather drop a kitten than a phone!

Riou

"plus Arron of course" ...@RealGaryWebster just bantered Aaron off pretty badly here, whether he meant to or not :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom