• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

GunnerShy

Sitting about 10th in the league for shot stopping. Certainly there is room for improvement. When you take into account his work on the ball he moves up that list. And whilst there is still a gulf between him and Allison, it's not like people here could name 3-4 replacements that would be clearly better and available.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
All keepers have room for improvement find me keeper who perfect.

Every keeper have weakness even Allison and Oblak who probably the best in world they make embarrassing mistakes that cost their team.

Ramsdale do make mistakes too because we asking him to play perfect ball from the back every time do it 9 of 10 all the time he'll make a bad error but so far didn't cost us.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sitting about 10th in the league for shot stopping. Certainly there is room for improvement. When you take into account his work on the ball he moves up that list. And whilst there is still a gulf between him and Allison, it's not like people here could name 3-4 replacements that would be clearly better and available.
10th in the league for shot stopping with the best CB pairing in the league in front of you is actually f*cking awful. If we had an average defense how low would he be? That's really not good at all. To justify that, he would need to be Ederson or Neuer with his feet and Lehmann with his distribution from throws. He's nowhere near either of those benchmarks.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Magic Mike

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here šŸ—³
Think he is a decent keeper but not at "a best in the league" level. He is young so lets hope there is some more improvement.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
Think he is a decent keeper but not at "a best in the league" level. He is young so lets hope there is some more improvement.
That is where i see it he is still young for a keeper but he has a poor second half of season. But he isnā€™t Allison or top 5 keeper in world. His form has dipped at a poor time which makes it really worrying

GunnerShy

10th in the league for shot stopping with the best CB pairing in the league in front of you is actually f*cking awful. If we had an average defense how low would he be? That's really not good at all. To justify that, he would need to be Ederson or Neuer with his feet and Lehmann with his distribution from throws. He's nowhere near either of those benchmarks.
The metric I'm using is goals saved v xG goals saved. So the CB pairing is not relevant.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He can move into first place in the Golden Glove race, if he keeps a clean sheet tomorrow.

Had a difficult night on Thursday, chipped from halfway and should have saved at least one pen in the shootout...but has still been quality for us this season.

Hopefully a clean sheet tomorrow gives him some confidence going into the break, one of the top keepers in the league.

Patjen

He can move into first place in the Golden Glove race, if he keeps a clean sheet tomorrow.

Had a difficult night on Thursday, chipped from halfway and should have saved at least one pen in the shootout...but has still been quality for us this season.

Hopefully a clean sheet tomorrow gives him some confidence going into the break, one of the top keepers in the league.
Youre easily pleased. Needs loads of work through all of his game .
He voukd start though by tryinv to stop being si erratic and pjaying to please thd crowd.
He's like kid in a sweet shop

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

We have found common ground

Denzel Washington GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just want my boy to be doing a million ****ing podcasts in the summer, while wearing his Premier League winners medal šŸ™

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I worry about his nerves in the final stretch of the season. His form went downhill end of last season when pressure was on

albino

Different situation when you get free tickets and sit in the VIP area. Plus 3 years ago, while all of us were watching games and supporting this club, you were getting your free tickets to go watch Sheffield United! So donā€™t act like you have some sort of superiority over life long Arsenal fans because ā€œ we donā€™t go to games ā€œ
We dont sit in the VIP areas at away games, i pay my way for tickets and it costs us over 75k at the emirates,as for shef u we were in covid 3yrs ago so no one was able to support live, but hey ho im happy in my skin,just for the record come n see me at an away game we can have a chat, have a beer n chew the fat.šŸ˜

Latest posts+

Top Bottom