• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Favourite Ramsdale moment of today, makes the fingertip save to push ball on to push it on to the bar. Gabriel coming over to pat him on the back, Ramsdale screaming at someone in the midfield that they should've put pressure on, Gabriel turns around and starts screaming in the exact same way.

Great to have a keeper setting the tone and reminding players to keep putting in the effort.

Tom349

The distance he gets in his kicks when he goes long makes such a difference. Aubamayeng has won more aerials in the past three games then he has since in his entire Arsenal career (hasn't actually).

Flat and long allows Aubamayeng a chance to run and jump opposed to having to sit under the ball.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Enjoying being proven so wrong on him. Incredible save near the end there. Composed, vocal and really really believes in himself. I think you have to say he's proving to be a bit of a leader already as well.

Pulp

Another great match today. This guy is winning me over fast. Besides being a great keeper, he seems like great guy as well. Him and Tomiyasu my favorite signings so far.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This bloke has been a top signing & really deserves our #1 spot, makes some top saves but he also shows so much enthusiasm, self belief & confidence at another level. He's made a good partnership with our current back 4 aswell.

Top Bottom