• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Want him to be Number 1 for a long time.

The emi hate is bullshit though. Great servant obviously loves the club. Felt hard done by which is fair enough. Some of you are insane.
Hate is too much in every case, I agree. And we could think totally different about him if Arteta made him Nr. 1.

But, Emi spends like 90% of his time ****-talking, so some snarky comments are allowed, imo.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Dude the guy plays like a goalkeeper playmaker. So proactive and refreshing to see.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This keeper I have a feeling is going to be something very big for years to come, very commanding & vocal which is what we need, he's showing a lot of passion for us already, does a few good passes & quick throws out. He's made a few good stops aswell.

Wryer

His reaction after the goal was funny as hell.

For a split second he was fine, then he remembered he's supposed to rant at the closing down. :lol:

The inevitable question marks will come. It's just a matter of time for every single GK. That will be the true acid test of his mentality and his skills. Looking good so far.

Vanpayslip

I wasn’t too sure about him but his distribution and participation in moving the ball around with the defenders is excellent. Glad he’s proving me and a lot of other people wrong. He is easily the best English keeper this season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Guys like my man @Riou who were sending him death threats needs to apologise.

Malky

Established Member
Want him to be Number 1 for a long time.

The emi hate is bullshit though. Great servant obviously loves the club. Felt hard done by which is fair enough. Some of you are insane.
Sorry, what? A great servant? :lol: The man played like a dozen first team games in 10 years because he simply wasn't good enough. As for " loves the club " if he did he'd still be here, obviously. Read his recent comments about Arsenal - " They didn't deserve me because of how they were treating me, they didn't say to me I wasn't going to play, they just didn't guarantee I would "
Glad we've got rid of him because that is such a pathetic comment, proper weak mentality stuff.

Malky

Established Member
Just to put things into perspective, at 23 years old Ramsdale is a Premier League experienced goalkeeper and England international, now first choice at Arsenal and impressing with each passing week.

At 23 years old AM golden Boy, Martinez, was on loan at ****ing Rotherham United.
There's levels to this game.

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I don’t like to toot my own horn, but I do believe I was the first on the forum to rate Ramsdale when I had him as a top five keeper in the league last season

MikeVinna

Established Member
Honestly, with the fee we paid for him + him replacing Leno who we paid a fair chunk for as well we really needed him to be amazing and so far he has been just that.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Honestly, with the fee we paid for him + him replacing Leno who we paid a fair chunk for as well we really needed him to be amazing and so far he has been just that.
Kepa cost 52 million euros more, and was maybe a year older when Chelsea bought him, and isn't HG.

Ramsdale looks quite cheap.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
He has more tools to his game than Leno. Ramsdale can play it short, play it over the top, drill it wide, or start a counter with a long throw. His game is much more varied whereas Leno excels at nothing.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Fair play to him so far. He's been very good.

Other than distribution I don't think he's a better goalkeeper than Leno to be honest.

What pushes him up a level is he has a natural authority and is a commanding presence between the stick. When you've got a young back line you need that.

If he can keep this level up we shouldn't need to be looking at the number 1 goalkeeper slot for a decade or so.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom