• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Fair play to him so far. He's been very good.

Other than distribution I don't think he's a better goalkeeper than Leno to be honest.

What pushes him up a level is he has a natural authority and is a commanding presence between the stick. When you've got a young back line you need that.

If he can keep this level up we shouldn't need to be looking at the number 1 goalkeeper slot for a decade or so.
Nah I disagree. Leno rarely comes out for crosses and can get bullied in the air. He likes to stay rooted to this line which means he suspect to one-on-ones. Can’t kick a ball and his concentration can waver unless he’s always active. Ramsdale is mentally stronger and way more vocal too.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The only thing you can say he isn't better than Leno at is shot-stopping.

IstraBalagina

Fair play to him so far. He's been very good.

Other than distribution I don't think he's a better goalkeeper than Leno to be honest.

What pushes him up a level is he has a natural authority and is a commanding presence between the stick. When you've got a young back line you need that.

If he can keep this level up we shouldn't need to be looking at the number 1 goalkeeper slot for a decade or so.
Who's Leno ?

fred1266

s it me or has anyone else notice because Aaron so comfortable on the ball teams don't press us as dey use to when passing out from the back as dey use to when Leno was in goal

Gooner1988TK

It made me sick to my stomach when we signed him but I’ll admit I was completely wrong. His distribution, handling, control of his area, aerial dominance ad especially his attitude is all elite! He will soon be England’s number 1 and a world class keeper from everything I seen. I love him and he’s becoming my favourite player!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Never doubted him...

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Take back anything bad I ever said about his abilities pre signing. What a keeper! One of the best keeping displays I've witnessed in years.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Glad he’s turning in these performances and convincing everybody.

Guess Arteta knew.

Latest posts

Top Bottom