• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yes but that didnt help Leno.

Leno was terrible last season, and started this season very poorly...his attitude has been dodgy in that time too.

Ramsdale has been brilliant, with one real error...bit different :lol:

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Nearly every keeper has brainfarts in them until late in their career, the important thing is you dont make a bad decision worse and go through the man. He didnt, Watford didnt score and we had 11 men on the pitch.

Having a keeper coming for the ball is so important and when he tipped the ball away from two of the Watford players from a cross it saved us the 3 points.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think every keeper, even top keepers, these days make more mistakes on average, compared to back in the day.

The emphasis on them on playing out from the back, has both positives and negatives.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Were there any post match interviews to explain that error? Seemed like he called White off when White could've easily cleared it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
One error that might have cost us. It reminded me of Kos/Woj but we got away with it. I thought White had it under control so I don't know if he shouted to him but both seemed to put their hands up to each other after the event. I'm pleased with him.

yarro

Player:Saliba
i personally expect those errors to happend when people get their expections high (not wierd why people get that) but it also lay a lot of pressure on ramsdale. he is fairly young. for me personally he have credits to make 3-4 mistakes this season. he has shown what a great goalkeeper he can be for us in the future, with time i expect that we wont make those kinds of mistakes again.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
There's one type of poster on here i really can't stand. When a player is popular and doing well, the said poster feels it necessary to attack the player at every turn even without evidence. Just say what you see and doing it without an agenda. You'll enjoy football more that way.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
There's one type of poster on here i really can't stand. When a player is popular and doing well, the said poster feels it necessary to attack the player at every turn even without evidence. Just say what you see and doing it without an agenda. You'll enjoy football more that way.
@Trilly ?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There’s only one poster I can’t stand on here.

Boomer Rich1488

Top Bottom