• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's the easiest debut ever, he probably won't even have to save a shot 🤣
It's to get the too big excitement from a debut out of Ramsdale, in order for him to bypass Pickford as fast as possible in bigger games. Surely.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If he lets in a goal against San Marino, it's all over for him. Port Vale Reserves beckons.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I am so sorry for being a ****** but i am so pleased of being proven right about Aaron ever since i spotted him as a huge talent at B'mouth. Its so rare that i am right about a player so its a huge feeling and a W UTG will live on for a long long time

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...mad times, when the captain and vice captain of The Arsenal, basically have ADHD!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

skysports-ramsdale-aaron-arsenla_5586995.png

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope he keeps another clean sheet later today. Needs to reproduce his Leicester heroics although I hope he'll be less busy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He saved us few times before Liverpool got thier first goal today was like he was playing for Sheffield or Bournemouth time just try to keep the score respectable the defense did let him down today the whole team imo. But some great saves today i like his quick reaction he don't take forever to go down

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ramsdale played very well against Pool, that double save really good.

But I’m saying now, he’s too Hollywood and hyper and that concerns me. The best keepers long term are cool in a crisis. But until he falters I’ve got no grounds for hitting on him, he’s been saving our bacon recently. Yesterday could have been a massacre but for him.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
But I’m saying now, he’s too Hollywood and hyper and that concerns me. The best keepers long term are cool in a crisis.
I agree. Let's hope this gets better with more experience and building more consistency in our side defensively where he can rely on his defenders to make plays rather than take risks at the wrong times to be the hero. Something to keep an eye on for sure.

Top Bottom