• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Match thread was having a go at Hassenhuttl for celebrating a win against a top team like Liverpool, this guy got on his knees for 1-0 vs a blighted Soton smh

Hope clappy is nowhere near captaincy, we want to be a serious club.
You hunting for likes or wanting to be that 1 guy whose opinion is different than the mass opinion. The special one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Match thread was having a go at Hassenhuttl for celebrating a win against a top team like Liverpool, this guy got on his knees for 1-0 vs a blighted Soton smh

Hope clappy is nowhere near captaincy, we want to be a serious club.

Ralph "gets wrecked 9-0" Hassenhuttl, deservedly got stick, for breaking down in tears, after an ordinary match.

Southampton didn't need to beat Liverpool to win a trophy, get Europe or stop them getting relegated...be happy with the win, yes ..but don't have a breakdown like a little *****, ffs.

All Ramsdale did, was kneeslide when we scored...which everyone does.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don't get what he does wrong with the slide .
Couple of a bad results we have had and he is just delighted we took the lead. Get the home crowd going as well.

He is showing passion which is most of the others Don't.

Games gone when fans want passionless players
People want robots. Goal started like so many attacks with him absorbing maximum pressure and still playing a good pass to create space. Could have hoofed it or played it behind the defender ala Leno but he didn’t and that choice was the first domino that ended up on the other end in goal.

But he celebrated, the audacity. Bring back saint virginia leno.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great game. Got our player of month for the last 2 months and probably on track for a third one now. Says where we are with Arteta.

You're praising a recent signing, why do you still have to bash Arteta? I dont want Arteta and never did but I dont bash him in every post. If the likes of Auba helped us to win games we would be top 4, would you give Arteta some credit then?

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
You're praising a recent signing, why do you still have to bash Arteta? I dont want Arteta and never did but I dont bash him in every post. If the likes of Auba helped us to win games we would be top 4, would you give Arteta some credit then?
Because the teams where goal keepers are continually winning the best player awards are generally relegation fodder. It’s a valid point. No the attack is busted, it not about Auba it’s about chance creation. But i will still arteta credit if he gets top 4, but given our underlying metrics it’s very unlikely, unless we undergo some massive transformation that also seems unlikely.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ramsdale was good again yesterday, that one long pass was extraordinary. So far he hasn’t put a foot wrong and could be one of the best signings post Sanchez, Cazorla and Özil.

However, I still have in the back of my mind a concern about his OTT emotions. The best keepers are ice cool in a crisis and Ramsdale definitely isn’t. But there’s no science to this gut feeling and he’s been outstanding, so happy to admit maybe that it’s all boll*cks.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Because the teams where goal keepers are continually winning the best player awards are generally relegation fodder. It’s a valid point. No the attack is busted, it not about Auba it’s about chance creation. But i will still arteta credit if he gets top 4, but given our underlying metrics it’s very unlikely, unless we undergo some massive transformation that also seems unlikely.

De Gea has had 3 MOTM this season, same as Ramsdale. Mendy has also had MOTM. Sure we need to improve our attack and creativity. When we do that we will step up a gear or 2.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Ramsdale was good again yesterday, that one long pass was extraordinary. So far he hasn’t put a foot wrong and could be one of the best signings post Sanchez, Cazorla and Özil.

However, I still have in the back of my mind a concern about his OTT emotions. The best keepers are ice cool in a crisis and Ramsdale definitely isn’t. But there’s no science to this gut feeling and he’s been outstanding, so happy to admit maybe that it’s all boll*cks.
If I could I would put a like after the first paragraph and a disagree after the second. There are tons of great keepers that have been a bit mental. More than any other position actually when I think about it.

I also don't think Ramsdale is too emotional in his playing style and actions. He isn't nervous and pumped up like Pickford or Joe Hart. Ramsdale doesn't look rushed in his actions. Plus that almost assist to Martinelli yesterday was a thing of beauty.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If I could I would put a like after the first paragraph and a disagree after the second. There are tons of great keepers that have been a bit mental. More than any other position actually when I think about it.

I also don't think Ramsdale is too emotional in his playing style and actions. He isn't nervous and pumped up like Pickford or Joe Hart. Ramsdale doesn't look rushed in his actions. Plus that almost assist to Martinelli yesterday was a thing of beauty.
Hope you’re right, but he looks incredibly pumped to me, and people like that can lose it pretty quickly at the wrong time. But so far he hasn’t shown any sign of stupid mistakes and until or if he does I’ve got nothing but praise for him and happy to admit I’m wrong about this.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think he’ll be the next captain. Bit weird but there you go, not many other choices.

Let's play Aubamawang

Keep saying it, signing of the season in the whole league.

He got POTS in his last 4 seasons I think at his various clubs, at this rate he will get it again, ridiculous really.
Totally agree. At this point he's set to be England's #1 for years, not just ours. And he's reliable and commanding too, something Leno has never been. I think POTS is pretty much guaranteed at this point if he can maintain a consistent level, which is something the rest of the team struggle with.

mirrorstares

It's really weird that he's clearly MOTM in a game that we supposedly dominated and won comprehensively 3-0, for sure.

Sure, the long pass was amazing but it's not like he did 5 of them or that we were carving open Soton constantly thanks to his quick distribution, he was just doing well stopping Soton who had fun shooting at target for 20 minutes and then managed to find another couple of shots later in the second half.

And considering what the opposition had to line up and how they fared with 2 strikers getting injured, it really doesn't look pretty that Ramsdale had to be MOTM here.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
had a good game but couple of times had me nervous with his parrying straight to the middle of the D. Feel he could catch some of them or parry it wider. This has been one of his noted weakness according to many before we signed him as well. Hope he can improve this.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It’s all love in here at the moment, will expect the tide to turn when he is pictured Christmas shopping with an ASDA bag.

It’s the little details that turn you into a hate figure here :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ramsdale can try to score an own goal and will get away with it Not sure how he got away with that slide clearance to avoid corner 😂. The save after our goal was very good 8 clean sheets now from 13 very impressive stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom