• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think he’ll be the next captain. Bit weird but there you go, not many other choices.
Goalkeeper captains have to be mad. Can he be mad enough? Even Jens was not mad enough to be permanent Arsenal captain.

I'm expecting him to do well in Kazakhstan in the Europa Conference next season. The arms of the city of Stoke has "a camel kneeling proper, charged on the body with an escutcheon argent".

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...imagine these three on the piss together?

Ramsdale getting in constant fights with street lights and traffic cones...Wilshere passing out in an alley, but falling asleep in the wrong position and being injured for 6 months because of it...while Ray, the pro, is barely tipsy and drinks well into the next ****ing night.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Goalkeeper captains have to be mad. Can he be mad enough? Even Jens was not mad enough to be permanent Arsenal captain.

I'm expecting him to do well in Kazakhstan in the Europa Conference next season. The arms of the city of Stoke has "a camel kneeling proper, charged on the body with an escutcheon argent".

Casillas was a pretty chill captain and was Spain’s most successful ever.

Don’t get why it always has to be outfield players myself. If he’s a good presence go with him.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
So solid and you can trust him. I didn't know he'd be this good. Hopefully, we have a gk coach that's equal to his talent

albino

Ramsdale was good again yesterday, that one long pass was extraordinary. So far he hasn’t put a foot wrong and could be one of the best signings post Sanchez, Cazorla and Özil.

However, I still have in the back of my mind a concern about his OTT emotions. The best keepers are ice cool in a crisis and Ramsdale definitely isn’t. But there’s no science to this gut feeling and he’s been outstanding, so happy to admit maybe that it’s all boll*cks.
Over the top emotions@! Fk me do you NOTsee him calming down the defence with his hand gestures!! Idiot

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The one area where I feel Ramsdale can do some work is his long ball distribution, specifically dead ball kicks. They can be a bit better IMO.

DasBootist

No need to call him an idiot. He's a top keeper.
maxresdefault.jpg

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I wonder if people are watching Ramsdale now and his performances and character and how the personality of GK can influence the players in front of him are now wondering what they ever saw in Leno and maybe that they owe me an apology?
People thought we were joking when we said Leno’s lack of personality was effecting the defense. They don’t know football, they think its FIFA.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom