• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

GDeep™

League is very weak
Love this guy. Don’t want to bang on about it, but I said last season this is what we needed, Leno didn’t have any of this juice, that guy was a dead GK with the personality of a turnip.

Really happy here with our GK. He’s obviously going to make mistakes and go through bad patches, but that’s part of the game.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Love this guy. Don’t want to bang on about it, but I said last season this is what we needed, Leno didn’t have any of this juice, that guy was a dead GK with the personality of a turnip.

Really happy here with our GK. He’s obviously going to make mistakes and go through bad patches, but that’s part of the game.
Yeah I take back everything I said about this guy, he’s been immense. Wasn’t sure about him and the quoted 30mil fee, but I’m so glad he’s proved me wrong. Signing of the season for sure.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
There's nothing he could have done about either goal today but I would like him to get close to saving the odd penalty. Just a little something to work on.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

This guy has ended all Martinez chat in my WhatsApp group (the Man U & Sp**s fans in there loved him).

For this I am eternally grateful and indebted to Ramsdale. That pass to Martinelli (and his first touch) was sick. Gonna ignore 2nd half didn’t care.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I have never been more impressed with a GK's distribution. When Ederson first joined City everyone went wild about it, this guy from what I have seen is on his level easily when it comes to finding a player.

The best thing is he always looks like he just hoofs it anywhere but it lands on someone's foot every time. :lol:
@Macho

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ramsdale long balls always land perfectly to plsyers feet i honestly never seen something like that. He better passer than most midfielders in PL.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I have never been more impressed with a GK's distribution. When Ederson first joined City everyone went wild about it, this guy from what I have seen is on his level easily when it comes to finding a player.

The best thing is he always looks like he just hoofs it anywhere but it lands on someone's foot every time. :lol:
@Macho
Amazing pass. But that control from Martinelli man wtf is that. Everyone who’s ever played footy knows that Gabby controles the equivalent of a missile there. That is just unreal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Amazing pass. But that control from Martinelli man wtf is that. Everyone who’s ever played footy knows that Gabby controles the equivalent of a missile there. That is just unreal.

Ridiculous control, deserved the pen for that alone.

Reminded me of when Kos just smashed the ball at Santi, but Caz somehow controlled it v Palace.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The opening post in this thread, always makes me laugh...makes me look a right **** :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

@Macho
That pass and the first touch of Martinelli! :drool:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
His worst game for us. Lucky to get a clean sheet. Till now it was opposite. He was unlucky not to get clean sheets.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

His worst game for us. Lucky to get a clean sheet. Till now it was opposite. He was unlucky not to get clean sheets.
He was a bit shaky today, but really no major mistakes. Must be a strange game where the defence is playing so well while we are under pressure all the time. He probably wanted to get involved and rushed some times wanting to come out and claim the ball when he should simply have relied on the back 3 to clean things up.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Thought it was his worse game; he got a little loose and made some poor decisions towards the end of the game. But it's a good sign this is the lowest level we have seen him at in 6 months. He wasn't terrible at all.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom