• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Very impressive. What is our league record clean sheets in a season?

I am pretty sure it's Seaman, in 1998/1999...19 in 32.

I think we had 23 clean sheets in total that year, 99% sure this is our record.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I am pretty sure it's Seaman, in 1998/1999...19 in 32.

I think we had 23 clean sheets in total that year, 99% sure this is our record.
Ramsdale is performing close to that average… not talked about enough imo.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Great to see the stats, he feels me with so much confidence so imagine what the defenders feel when playing with him. He also looks like he has the right attitude and will fight and improve to stay in the team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just has to keep his level around this for a few more months, and team of the year here we go!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It's looking spooky for a certain ex-Arsenal GK down the list

De Gea hasn’t been as bad as people have been suggesting too but I guess, he’s faced many chances so those stats make him look a lot better than he is.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

De Gea hasn’t been as bad as people have been suggesting too but I guess, he’s faced many chances so those stats make him look a lot better than he is.
He’s actually having a bit of a renaissance atm, United might have lost their last four games or something without him. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom