• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well this guy s**ting himself not look anything near the 1st half of season. Seriously dodgy at everything now

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Turner won MLS keeper of the season, just sayin...

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Could have been more had he not made a couple of big saves which everyone seem to ignore.

Malky

Established Member
Could have been more had he not made a couple of big saves which everyone seem to ignore.
The only “ big save “ was from ASM which was a good save, other than that, the rest were bread and butter type saves for a PL keeper.
Doesn’t take away the fact he was terrible

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Made some big saves, wasn't his fault we lost. Understandably nervous.

Never been a fan of his antics though ngl, if someone gets that high and visibly full of themselves when it's going good then that's not a good sign. Not that I am a psychology expert just saying he's a bit of a clown at times.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Made some big saves, wasn't his fault we lost. Understandably nervous.

Never been a fan of his antics though ngl, if someone gets that high and visibly full of themselves when it's going good then that's not a good sign. Not that I am a psychology expert just saying he's a bit of a clown at times.

When he fell over after his first kick, you knew it was one of those days :lol:

Still done well this season, brought needed character to the team (needs to use it correctly in the future mind) and hopefully keeps improving.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

When he fell over after his first kick, you knew it was one of those days :lol:

Still done well this season, brought needed character to the team (needs to use it correctly in the future mind) and hopefully keeps improving.
Sometimes that's all there is to say man. I feel the same.

Great debut season, no complaints from me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even his passing one of his best ability took massive step backward.

Ramsdale is still young for a keeper talk about upgrade him or something like that is silly this guy just getting started. There lot to improve.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's been shaky recently but Newcastle could have hammered us but for his saves. He was injured and meant to be out for a while but missed one game a while back. He's another young player being overburdened

lomekian

Essays are my thing
He's still a year younger than Allison was before he became first choice at a European club, At the same age Mendy had never played a top flight game in any league. Jose Sa was a reserve in Portugal.

His first season at a big club. Lets give him time

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom