• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Haphazard

Yes i agree im wrong He is ****!! I apologise unreservedly all the goalkeeping coaches are wrong including other professionals such as passed managers!! I will never defend this useless fake passion meister, badge kisser,shirt giver, glove giver ever again! Who only does it to court publicity! I bow to other forum members who know best. Oh and as a father hope non of you nasty negative ****ERS EVER HAVE SUCCESSFUL OFFSPRING!
I will now be band but this post was worth it!!
Found Ramsdale's account.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yes i agree im wrong He is ****!! I apologise unreservedly all the goalkeeping coaches are wrong including other professionals such as passed managers!! I will never defend this useless fake passion meister, badge kisser,shirt giver, glove giver ever again! Who only does it to court publicity! I bow to other forum members who know best. Oh and as a father hope non of you nasty negative ****ERS EVER HAVE SUCCESSFUL OFFSPRING!
I will now be band but this post was worth it!!
You should know, a lot of Ramsdale’s criticism is just an indirect way to get at Arteta.

Ramsdale is a fine keeper, the opinions here or on the internet in general means nothing. Most reasonable people are fairly happy with his debut season.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

You should know, a lot of Ramsdale’s criticism is just an indirect way to get at Arteta.

Ramsdale is a fine keeper, the opinions here or on the internet in general means nothing. Most reasonable people are happy with him please refrain from cursing all of our children.

My criticism has nothing to do with Arteta. Ramsdale is overrated and doesnt belong at a big club.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
As an actual keeper there’s no difference between him and Leno, Leno probably a bit better but also older. Problem is the coach wants to play out and Leno wasn’t good at that, Ramsdale better in that regard. So no point complaining.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As an actual keeper there’s no difference between him and Leno, Leno probably a bit better but also older. Problem is the coach wants to play out and Leno wasn’t good at that, Ramsdale better in that regard. So no point complaining.
In later games when the pressure was on to get top 4 he lost the plot. Some of his passing was woeful and he rushed out like a lunatic out of control for crosses and opposition breakaways. He was really poor for England too. There’s still big question marks about his temperament, as some of us pointed out early on.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
In later games when the pressure was on to get top 4 he lost the plot. Some of his passing was woeful and he rushed out like a lunatic out of control for crosses and opposition breakaways. He was really poor for England too. There’s still big question marks about his temperament, as some of us pointed out early on.

Yh no I agree, but you know, if you want a really top world class keeper you should spend at least 50-60m these days, and we spent half of that. Leno was also flawed. You get what you pay for.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s the way the games going though.

Supposedly a poor to average keeper who’s good at playing the ball out is better than the inverse.

There’s apparently high level stats which back that up. Reason why the only club who seems to be in for Leno seems to be Fulham despite him being a good shot stopper.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

4th goal definitely - he gets too far out of his goal.

3rd goal - it's one of those where the gk makes a hop in the opposite direction as the player hits it and then can't react to cover the near post.

2nd goal- it seems like he can't decide to go with his foot or glove?

1st goal -I'd say is fine, it;s so close he can barely react.

2nd and 3rd goals the positioning was all wrong.

The fact the toe poke goes past him on his far side is really poor. Top keeper there makes him hit it on his left.

Third goal his starting position is inviting him to go near post and then like you say he moves across.

All four goals had some absolute clown defending though from Reece James and Stones. Did him no favours at all tbh.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I still don’t get why he cost 30 million as we were the only team interested. Same with Ben white. How do you sign 2 players for that kind of money with zero competition

No matter how bad Ramsdale plays I don’t think Arteta can go back on him and drop him. Too much money is spent on him and last thing they want is another pepe situation. But there is no way he is better than Leno and purge yank we bought may be better for all we know

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That’s the way the games going though.

Supposedly a poor to average keeper who’s good at playing the ball out is better than the inverse.

There’s apparently high level stats which back that up. Reason why the only club who seems to be in for Leno seems to be Fulham despite him being a good shot stopper.
Who was in for Ramsdale and if we made him available who would be in for him?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Ramsdale is good with his feet which is why we got him and it does make a difference to our team . He's not great at crosses and Leno is probably a better shot stopper but that's the trade off .
His temperament is a bit of a worry though . He's very extroverted when things are going his way but the opposite is true when things go against , he's visibly jittery and it goes through the back 4 .

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He's our keeper for the long haul now. We need to get behind him. He had a solid first season and I've no concern on what happens when he's playing for England. For Arsenal's sake we need to hope he can keep improving.

I think a lot of the problems in defence towards the end came about because they didn't have any protection from midfield which made their job even more difficult. It's easy to forget that when we started going on a run in the first half of the season when confidence was low, that it was largely built on how solid we where at the back. Ramsdale was a big part of that.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Don’t get what your point is
My point is Ramada is not this highly rated keeper. He was relegated twice before we got him and no one was looking at him. We bought him because he is young and English and it suit our long term goal of getting less slack from the media. If Ramsdale was a foreigner the club would never look at him. Both Leno and Martinez are better keepers

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's our keeper for the long haul now. We need to get behind him. He had a solid first season and I've no concern on what happens when he's playing for England. For Arsenal's sake we need to hope he can keep improving.

I think a lot of the problems in defence towards the end came about because they didn't have any protection from midfield which made their job even more difficult. It's easy to forget that when we started going on a run in the first half of the season when confidence was low, that it was largely built on how solid we where at the back. Ramsdale was a big part of that.
Not so sure. I don’t think you can buy a young player and say well this position is sorted next 10 years. He has to improve. He had a very good start, but 2022 was one of the worst keepers in the PL. if he continues the same form he will be dropped come November/December

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My point is Ramada is not this highly rated keeper. He was relegated twice before we got him and no one was looking at him. We bought him because he is young and English and it suit our long term goal of getting less slack from the media. If Ramsdale was a foreigner the club would never look at him. Both Leno and Martinez are better keepers

How do you know that no one was looking at him?

I thought Emi and Leno were good keepers but there’s a reason they’re midtable while worse keepers with better feet are in demand.

Top Bottom