• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Garrincha

I reckon he is better in nets than Julian Brandt now.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The guy seems to have a massive personality, I think his confidence projects itself to the back 4. Although I don't think Leno is anywhere near as bad as some make him out to be, he just doesn't have that ability.

LG10

When everyone said he was a rubbish signing you knew he’d be good. Why were we snobby about a 23 year old england international?

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
When everyone said he was a rubbish signing you knew he’d be good. Why were we snobby about a 23 year old england international?
Not an England International until he actually wins a Cap.

Hope he continues to prove me wrong - Tottenham next week will be his biggest test.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
From the few appearances he has had so far looks solid af. Might have to eat humble pie here

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yep no fear with this guy look like to comfertable and commanding and he keep surprises us.

Part of me wish emi stayed patient for few more months it could have saved us money. Either way I'm very happy with Ramsdale

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Yep no fear with this guy look like to comfertable and commanding and he keep surprises us.

Part of me wish emi stayed patient for few more months it could have saved us money. Either way I'm very happy with Ramsdale
I agree - he is vocal, and has a bigger presence like Martinez. No more Leno in the first 11.

Wait, Leno will now play the Cup matches - so kiss those competition goodbye. We've never won anything with him.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Probably going to be our goalkeeper for the next 10 years. He's following in the footsteps of Thomas Vallance and Steve Bould.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Starting to come around to him. Has that air of nutter about him that so many top goalkeepers need and that I think Leno is lacking.

Malky

Established Member
Think he'll be properly tested next week. I was completley against this signing (for the mentioned price) but happy with how he's done.
So far so good.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We all would have wished that, but our situation actually looks pretty good.

We are gonna sell Leno for 10-15 million euros next summer with a year in contract. Ramsdale & Runarsson cost 30 million euros. We got 18 million euros for Martinez. That's about even, or a bit of a profit. These numbers are from Transfermarkt, and Leno my estimation.

Like I have said, next year Onana & Johnstone are available for free. Pope has a year in contract and is 30 years old.

Anyway, if we get Johnstone for free, we are even or made a small profit, and have a 24 year old and a 29 year old HG keeper who are happy to be and compete here.

Top Bottom