• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Sorry my man rammers! I liked him when he started out at bournemouth but after that I always thought he was **** but looks like more to do with his teams since then n not him. Gladly eating humble pie here.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Whomever scouted him and decided he should be pursued may well be proven very smart. The team looks almost like it did under Martinez in terms of calm and comfort building up and the guy seems a real character. At his age with the best hopefully all ahead of him, we could have a real mainstay for the next decade plus on our hands. Absolutely loving him so far. He's been excellent and his personality makes him very easy to support. I am happy that it appears I'll be wrong about him being a weird signing.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Martinez ran when he was told to fight to be our number 1, Ramsdale fought and took that spot.

Levels, imo.
I've heard this said by loads of people and thought a lot about this. Leno let slip that he was told that he was number 1. Martinez after a 10 year apprenticeship backed himself to be a worthy number 1 elsewhere and left. He felt he deserved better than riding the bench watching Leno. Fast forward a year, £24m, a Copa America, playing with Messi and being Argentina's number 1, he was right. Now imagine him as number 1 with Ramsdale as backup. We're a lot stronger than we are atm.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Back to Ramsdale, he was commanding and vocal and rarely troubled. He made a couple of good saves that were still potentially dangerous but crucially, the ball was outside of the goal width. I liked how disappointed he was about conceding. He said his weight distribution wasn't right so he's hot a brain on him too. Like Tomi, he's had a near perfect start to his career here. Our new number 1.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Emi stayed, he would be fighting Leno for the spot on the bench right now...so he did make the right decision for his career, tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He has such positive personality i don't like to compare because Leno is still good keeper but i never seen Leno shout pushing and even celebrate with his defense like Ramsdale. Ramsdale been 2 months here and he already commands shout and motivate the 4 people ahead of him

Gotta give mikel and edu credit pushing for this signing look it was absolutely spot on

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I like all the other stuff about him but if he should have saved that shot then thqt’s not good at all, at the end of the day that’s still job number one for a keeper.

I’m not a goalkeeping expert though so someone else should be able to confirm.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I like all the other stuff about him but if he should have saved that shot then thqt’s not good at all, at the end of the day that’s still job number one for a keeper.

I’m not a goalkeeping expert though so someone else should be able to confirm.

I dunno it was a pretty hard shot from pretty close in.

Tho, I'd definitely have blamed Leno if he let it in. :lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I personally don’t like judging players on their personality. I try to only look at them from a footballing perspective but Aaron is so damn likeable ffs. He’s like an old school madman keeper like Lehmann but he is also a modern twist with his kicking. Plus, he gives me the vibes that you know he’s so grateful to be playing for us. Always smiling and jovial. It’s gonna suck when I have to criticise him when he has a poor game but for now I’m all aboard the Ramsdale train.

Top Bottom