• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
who were the members who were pro signing Ramsdale? hats off to you guys cause i did not see this coming

There was only a few of us (and we are a modest bunch, so no need to look back on our previous posting history of Rammers, we don't need that attention/praise) but always glad to get some appreciation for supporting our players, wish more were like us though.

So cheers, mate!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
who were the members who were pro signing Ramsdale? hats off to you guys cause i did not see this coming

I was never against him joining. He looked like a keeper who would challenge Leno so that's a good thing. I didn't want Arteta & I didn't want to sell Messi's hero Martinez. I also couldn't understand spending £50m on a CB who is poor in the air. I get most things right but I go under the radar so no one notices my expertise!

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
I was never against him joining. He looked like a keeper who would challenge Leno so that's a good thing. I didn't want Arteta & I didn't want to sell Messi's hero Martinez. I also couldn't understand spending £50m on a CB who is poor in the air. I get most things right but I go under the radar so no one notices my expertise!
Ben White has been anything but poor in the air.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ben White has been anything but poor in the air.

I said I couldn't understand why we spent £50m on a CB who is poor in the air. He won 51% of aerial duals last season. I would say generally he's done quite well but has he done well in the air? Has he had to do much in the air? Anyway, my view still stands about us paying £50m for a CB who is poor in the air.

Here's his PL stats over 41 games. He's won less than 50% of aerial duels now.

Aerial battles won59
Aerial battles lost61

Here's the stats for Arsenal over 5 games. Same, won less than 50%

Aerial battles won10
Aerial battles lost11

Camus

Trusted ⭐
4 games and he is great. No fans overrate their players like arsenal fans
Tbf Ben White has had 5 games and a lot of us are calling him the opposite, not great. So it runs both ways and evens itself out.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Tbf Ben White has had 5 games and a lot of us are calling him the opposite, not great. So it runs both ways and evens itself out.
I called him not great before we signed him and seen nothing to change my mind so far. But I’m open minded and let’s see end of the season where people stand on him. I think he will be in the category of young player with potential rather than one of the best CBs in the league

Camus

Trusted ⭐
I called him not great before we signed him and seen nothing to change my mind so far. But I’m open minded and let’s see end of the season where people stand on him. I think he will be in the category of young player with potential rather than one of the best CBs in the league
Same, I also didn't think he was great before we signed him and my opinion of him as only become more negative since watching him play for us. But like you I'm willing to give him a chance.

Haphazard

It's been 4 games, we need to stop pretending our players have just won the champions league after 4-5 good games against weak opposition. There are still huge question marks which can only be answered with time.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
There was only a few of us (and we are a modest bunch, so no need to look back on our previous posting history of Rammers, we don't need that attention/praise) but always glad to get some appreciation for supporting our players, wish more were like us though.

So cheers, mate!
@American_Gooner

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The fluff I was actually referring to the abuse stuff, it's been done to death and as a forum the general consensus is that we will give him a chance.
To be fair to this forum, the general consensus when the links got serious was to give this lad a chance and fair play.

None of us would have picked him, but the initial pages are nowhere near as bad as I remembered. Maybe it was the transfer thread maybe.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I didn't have an opinion and stayed quiet when he had to delete or suspend his social media before joining us. I was hopeful as I've never rated Leno. So far, so good.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom