• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

the only more insane keeper than those 2, is Monk from ****ing Mean Machine :lol:
How about Oliver Kahn? Stable as they come...

Game Football GIF by FC Bayern Munich

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Sign of a class keeper today next to nothing to do for the majority of the match but pulled off a really top drawer save.

Not raining on his parade but I think he will dip a bit. I mean if this is his consistent level you're looking at top 5-10 keeper in the world. Even if he dips a little he's still been an absolutely fantastic signing.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Sign of a class keeper today next to nothing to do for the majority of the match but pulled off a really top drawer save.

Not raining on his parade but I think he will dip a bit. I mean if this is his consistent level you're looking at top 5-10 keeper in the world. Even if he dips a little he's still been an absolutely fantastic signing.
Liked how when he caught the shot from Willock he just let it fall into his hand, like it was a nothing shot. Got some Neuer vibes looking at that. I think the lad has been stellar so far. A level above Leno and it shows throughout how the defence acts.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What do you mean by "dip"? He will make his 2nd big mistake overall, in the next few games?

I think at this point a mistake can't be taken as a dip. A dip is something longer, and Ramsdale looks mentally strong.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What do you mean by "dip"? He will make his 2nd big mistake overall, in the next few games?

I think at this point a mistake can't be taken as a dip. A dip is something longer, and Ramsdale looks mentally strong.
I am honestly not worries about our defence. It is our offence that needs work. Ramsdale is solid and with a settled back line and two DMs shielding them we are hard to break down.

Melquiades

What the hell happened to Schmeichel btw? That's atrocious. Also Pope used to be highly rated, not entirely sure why, but he was.

Schmeichel is 35 and doesn’t look the most fit and looks like he has cement in his shoes when he’s leaving his feet to make a save. He can still organize the defence in front of him with the best of them but his actual shot-stopping has fallen off a cliff.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

As in he's probably not going to be pulling off worldie saves every couple of games and basically being a wall, forever.

Every keeper makes mistakes, that's a given. His floor at the moment is ridiculously high though. I think it'll probably drop a little, that's my point.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service

He’s been ridiculous, if he were to carry on this way he’d be the best keeper in the league and possibly the world, his form’s got to dip. Honestly I almost feel most suspicious of this signing because there’s still an air of ‘this is to good to be true’ about it.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

He’s been ridiculous, if he were to carry on this way he’d be the best keeper in the league and possibly the world, his form’s got to dip. Honestly I almost feel most suspicious of this signing because there’s still an air of ‘this is to good to be true’ about it.

He's been better so far than Martinez was for the second half of the season before last, hadn't he? 🤔

I think we'll be really happy with him, I can't see him ever being below a very good keeper even if he does dip a bit.

I suppose we should be remember he's barely played 15 games for us though. It's not a massive sample size.

You just feel really confident with him in goal though. I think he'll be out number 1 for many years.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Clear of Mendy, imo.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
He's been better so far than Martinez was for the second half of the season before last, hadn't he? 🤔

I think we'll be really happy with him, I can't see him ever being below a very good keeper even if he does dip a bit.

I suppose we should be remember he's barely played 15 games for us though. It's not a massive sample size.

You just feel really confident with him in goal though. I think he'll be out number 1 for many years.
It could still be the best 15 games a **** keeper’s ever played😆.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
What the hell happened to Schmeichel btw? That's atrocious. Also Pope used to be highly rated, not entirely sure why, but he was.
Pope was pretty good n he was better than Pickford then. But had a major injury and never recovered his old form.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
One of the most expensive keepers ever to be fair, I can understand the expectation of him being bad though since we have bought so many crap players the last 10 years.

Kav

Established Member
He’s continued to prove me wrong. He’s such a strong character and I like what I see.

I won’t hold the few mistakes against him at the moment. I knew he would make mistakes this season I went as far as predicting that he would make a few and cost us some points. However so far he’s been solid and I am glad we have someone who can distribute so well.

I still have concerns about his shot stopping as I think he will be easily beaten by better strikers/ forwards soon.

Right now I’m just enjoying his performances.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Seems a happy lad as well, I just hope he doesn’t evolve into a YouTube/children’s TV presenter style fanny like that twunt Ben Foster.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom