• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's been unbelievable, I was one of the most vocal against the transfer, 25m/back up keeper/didn't think he looked great at SU/Bournemouth ect ect. Massive massive credit to Arteta/Edu and the people that scouted him. They obviously did a lot of homework on his abilities, background and character. He has to maintain this form, but great signing so far.

Pop Tart

Established Member
So far for me he has been the best and most consistent performer for the team. If we had leno between the sticks I highly doubt we would even got some of the results we got.

His leadership skills as well are a huge boost for us. Hopefully he will keep performing well and being vital for us. He also looks the type that will want to improve

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He's been unbelievable, I was one of the most vocal against the transfer, 25m/back up keeper/didn't think he looked great at SU/Bournemouth ect ect. Massive massive credit to Arteta/Edu and the people that scouted him. They obviously did a lot of homework on his abilities, background and character. He has to maintain this form, but great signing so far.

Rammy was a tricky on to judge in those earlier teams since the defense he hade before him were ****e. Bournemouth let in a hell of a lot of goal because their defense were always way below average of PL. Same with Sheffield United. For the keen eye the potential was there though; loads of great saves those two years.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I'm really hoping to see him play in goal for England during the World Cup, I'm so massively impressed by this guy!

Seriously we haven't had a players with a set of balls like Ramsdale has for-****ing-ever.

mirrorstares

Since his distribution isn't really adding anything to our game, the only difference between him and Leno seems to be that he actually wants to stay at the club

He has been OK, but the team really could have done with those 30m spent somewhere else.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Since his distribution isn't really adding anything to our game, the only difference between him and Leno seems to be that he actually wants to stay at the club

He has been OK, but the team really could have done with those 30m spent somewhere else.
Its not adding because our midfield are not helping Ødegaard lose it after one Partey give it away also Elneny pass for backwards that's why it feel like Ramsdale not adding something different

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Constantly getting tagged from people abusing him, eh...

d07cdc57-5b79-453c-9df7-0305b071ffa6_text.gif

Pop Tart

Established Member
Was there not a Sheffield utd fan who signed up taunting us and saying thanks for buying himA?Not that he said anything bad like the abuse ramsdale must of received. More just light piss taking

We got what looks like a good young keeper and arguably arsenal player of the season at this stage.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Was there not a Sheffield utd fan who signed up taunting us and saying thanks for buying himA?
One was pretty complimentary about him:
Alright lads & lasses, looking like this one is now done. Honestly, I’m a bit gutted about it but this is a good deal for us & we can now hopefully reinvest into the rest of the side (if any of you saw the absolute s**t show last night, you’ll see that we desperately need it!).

Look after our Aaron, he’s a good kid & certainly doesn’t deserve some of the dogs abuse that he’s currently receiving for having the audacity to sign a contract that was offered to him…

Good luck for the rest of the season x
The other guy did take the piss as you said:
Just want to say thanks lads and how grateful we all are. £30m is lovely. Best bit of business we’ve ever done 😂

We can’t believe our luck 😂😂😂😂👍🏼
Tbh I didn’t think we’d get &10m back for him and even that was wishful thinking 😊

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Since he's been the best keeper in the league, he should turn all notifications back on.

See if that **** Riou has anything to say now!

mirrorstares

He was very lucky on that second offside goal, wouldn't be surprised if he gets figured out soon. If he doesn't get the time to close down = goal.

Top Bottom