• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Seeing his reaction to our first goal was brilliant, what a guy. I think it's so easy to forget how amazing a feeling it must have been for him signing for a club of this size.

mirrorstares

He fared well with Soton's shooting practice, played a part in the first goal and send a great pass to Martinelli

Weird MOTM performance considering we scored 3 but that's football.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really character he enjoying himself being there he very confident with ball but i believe one day it'll cost us a goal lol. Really doing risky stuff at times under pressure

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Finally I can get over us selling Martinez. If we'd kept Martinez, we would never have brought Ramsdale. Such a great player/person to have at the club. That pass for Martinelli 😍 I fully expected Leno to run on the pitch waving a white flag!

Ramsdale is 23, he's made saves and passes in 5 months that many keepers wont make in a career. All top Arsenal teams have had a top keeper, we've finally found one that could be between our sticks for 10 years. Our defence is looking better, we now need a ACM and a top CF, then we can go for top 4 this season.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Absolutely brilliant keeper. I have had pie in my face for how wrong I was about this guy. And I couldn’t be more happier about it.

One of the best buys of the season for any team in the PL.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This man's a proper beast. It's a shame he was born late as he could've been the difference between a few title runs we had post-Highbury. Also, I'm certain he would've saved THAT Ronaldo free-kick.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What's wrong with him celebrating a goal Arsenal score?

Over the top, maybe...but rather that, than him standing there with his arms crossed hoping we lose because he hates our manager...those people are proper gimps...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What's wrong with him celebrating a goal Arsenal score?

Over the top, maybe...but rather that, than him standing there with his arms crossed hoping we lose because he hates our manager...those people are proper gimps...
Most our fanbase are like Tony gale these days.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Great game. Got our player of month for the last 2 months and probably on track for a third one now. Says where we are with Arteta.

mirrorstares

Match thread was having a go at Hassenhuttl for celebrating a win against a top team like Liverpool, this guy got on his knees for 1-0 vs a blighted Soton smh

Hope clappy is nowhere near captaincy, we want to be a serious club.

Top Bottom