• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

albino

Why? Because he turns to you and gives a fist pump while the ball is still in play?
No, because he is calm, he is the calming voice, claps and encourages the defence and the team, you dont get that view on the tv.
And from your reply it seems you dont go to games.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Total bollox, may i suggest you watch him live and as you know him personally cus he is a nervous wreck! speak to him and advise him on changing his mentality, and advise him when training him how to be better at getting down to shots at his near post!! Because the England keeper coaches dont see a problem, but they may be ****e as well so shall i give you Southgates number.
Apparently England keeper coaches have seen enough to deem that he's not even close to displacing Pickford though? Same Pickford people on here had been mocking for past couple of years btw.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm starting to hate him. For some reason he just rubs me off the wrong way. I think the whole pashun stuff is an act.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Not worth a proper reply, imbasilic post by an idiot
That's not a nice thing to say Basil, I was just stating the facts... he is not even close to displacing Pickford. Maybe you should have used Arsenal's goal keeping coaches to defend your boy. You would have if you thought they had any credit in the bank.

albino

That's not a nice thing to say Basil, I was just stating the facts... he is not even close to displacing Pickford. Maybe you should have used Arsenal's goal keeping coaches to defend your boy. You would have if you thought they had any credit in the bank.

albino

Your stating no facts whats so ever, but whatever.
Jordans never let southgate down so WHY would he drop him, jordans everton performances havnt let Everton down so why would Everton drop him.
Jordans a top keeper whos got the position, all the others can do is keep the pressure on him which makes jordan better and the other keepers rising to his level and getting better oh and by the way thats pope,johnstone,forster and ramsdale.
I am not defending ramsdale for the sake of it! But unbased ****e needs correcting especially by ilinformed people posting biased posts.

albino

Another observation we have a team of young lads and going into a couldron of 62thousand supporters at Sp**s and 52 thousand at Newcastle is it a suprise we got a nervy performance from the team trying to get top 4.
Been to 36 games this season been amazing goin finish top 5.

Pop Tart

Established Member
A decent keeper in him, needs to iron out his mistakes. Erratic. Probably could tone down the whole cocky thing. It is alright in small doses but he is looking at the moment he cannot back it up.

Could do with competition, started the season well but has been poor months. Hopefully another keeper is brought in and both have a run of games to see who is the best.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
First half of the season very good, second half worrying. I never thought a keeper was a priority last summer, we needed that CM/CF. Always harp back to it but we would have been auch stronger team with Leno in goal and say Tammy up top.

Is what it is though, Arteta likes him as he's good with the ball so we have to persist.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
First half of the season very good, second half worrying. I never thought a keeper was a priority last summer, we needed that CM/CF. Always harp back to it but we would have been auch stronger team with Leno in goal and say Tammy up top.
Leno made a few mistakes and people were all over him forgetting how many times he saved points for us. Agree that we needed a proper CM and that money plus Lokonga money would've been enough, but doesn't matter if I agree or not, performances on the pitch will tell you more than I can

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Another observation we have a team of young lads and going into a couldron of 62thousand supporters at Sp**s and 52 thousand at Newcastle is it a suprise we got a nervy performance from the team trying to get top 4.
Been to 36 games this season been amazing goin finish top 5.
I hope that Aaron can channel his extreme passion (and cheekiness) toward improving even further, but also getting calmer. With the banter, laughter he's done with opposition fans, he's only gonna get targeted even more on any fumble, error, goal conceeded and that could affect his performances.

He is still young, has shown to have massive potential but hopefully an arm around his shoulder and someone whispering him some helpful advice will bring an even better Ramsdale for next season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
16 goals conceded from his last 17 shots yet people think this pashun merchant is actually good 😭
Probably in part because the team has been playing with its backup fullbacks for 2 months and it's starting CBs are worse than Luiz and Mustafi were. He's been poor since his injury yes and he was absolutely horrific against Newcastle but it's not like he's been leaking in Karius level goals. He's been letting in high percentage chances that are being gifted by a shaky defense. There's very few keepers about who would have saved most of what he's let in, that's just reality. Give him the City or Liverpool back 4 and he'd have more clean sheets.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He was signed and had to delete his social media to avoid the dislike of his new club fans. He's been absolutely desperate to get the fans onside and his "banter" is his way of doing that imo. There's lots of comparisons with other GKs but he reminds me of Woj. When Ramsdale joined he said he becomes a fan of the club he's playing for. Woj was an actual fan. Such a player need to grow out of that fantom snd be a player first. A bit more Adams than Jenkinson.

Top Bottom