• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Good game today after some poor showings. His distribution (especially to martinelli) is too good.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Has looked quality this preseason, hopefully he carries it into the league campaign.

His character seems to be a very love him or hate him type, even amongst Arsenal fans...but you need people like him, in any successful squad.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope this season is mentally easier in that he "relaxes" and concentrates on playing a top game. Receiving hate via social media before he'd even done his medical, his relegation history and price tag gave a young guy a hard start. He's one of our own now and he must work to be a top number 1 for us

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How come I can't joke about him being a bit goofy lookin', but he can make fun of Rob's hair transplant on live tv?

Questions need to be asked on this, imo 🤔

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Looking at this Leno move I can’t help but to think they’d be signing Ramsdale instead if we didn’t first.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Cocky over zealous guy but he has some worldies in his locker. Would of benefited from being number 2 to to leno for a season before becoming n 1

Top Bottom