• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Thought there were some good interventions from him as well as the mistake tbh. The difference in reaction between him and saliba will be interesting to see:popcorn:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Thought there were some good interventions from him as well as the mistake tbh. The difference in reaction between him and saliba will be interesting to see:popcorn:

Tbh I feel like most people are supportive of Ramsdale, edit: and just as I say that Hunta weighs in :facepalm:

As for me? Not worried, and that's really all I can say, we won so I think it's best to move on from this as he's still young.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Not worried in the slightest, still don't think he's hit his ceiling. People of course already forgetting the save when it was still 0-0 and that ridiculous pass to Jesus. Will be a top top goalie for us.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Tbh I feel like most people are supportive of Ramsdale, edit: and just as I say that Hunta weighs in :facepalm:

As for me? Not worried, and that's really all I can say, we won so I think it's best to move on from this as he's still young.
He’s got work to do no doubt. He’s still a good keeper for his age. We’ve made the bet, we still need to see where it goes.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He’s got work to do no doubt. He’s still a good keeper for his age. We’ve made the bet, we still need to see where it goes.

Undoubtedly. Like I said in the match thread, ofc it's reasonable to be wary of some of the mistakes he's made, nothing wrong with that and it's perfectly sensible.

But I think we've seen enough good from him to hold off from the "Ramsdale sucks donkey ballllllssssss" type criticism.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It is obvious that he is not a finished product and is going to make mistakes. My worry is that he is the undisputed no 1 and has no competition, just having Leno waiting for his chance helped to keep him focused last season. Last season showed though that he has massive potential.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
This guy is not good enough to be Numero uno GK with limited competition. Still think he is a number 2 at this point in his career, especially for a top 4 level club. Always makes me nervous, him and Partey can be very sloppy. Partey needs legit competition, we need someone more athletic than Xhaka with better dribbling and ball retention, need competition for Saka at RW, then we can go to another level.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Silenced his fans who were overrating a simple long kick with that mistake

Our alternative is probably as good as Ward so hoping he find the inner mental strength to improve.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good save early in game stopped us go 1 down since then shaky he need to stop get beat far corner it always not good look

Latest posts+

Top Bottom