• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Anyone see the Fulham game yesterday? Perfect example of why the club has moved on from Leno.

He wasn’t even at fault for any of the goals and he made about 7 or 8 good saves.

The problem was everytime he touched it, he hoofed it or rolled it to a CB. Newcastle would pressure and the ball would get turned over and then it was right back to shots on goal.

It’s why guys like Ramsdale or Ederson are so popular now. It’s all stopping chances before they happen. Goalkeeping now is fighting the cause rather than the symptoms.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Does he save anything? Something is incredibly off with his shot stoping ability, he doesn't even get close.

Came to say something similar. He’s always miles away from saving stuff. Firmino’s goal reminded me of Antony’s against us.

That was not a great strike from Firmino. He could at least get a hand to it.

It’s starting to concern me. His distribution is second to none but that’s not enough. Whenever he has time to position himself he often fails.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today goals he can't do anything about it just Liverpool being clinical he made amazing save when Saliba nearly gift Liverpool goal

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
I agree there was time for him to do better on the 2nd goal

As long as his sub is Turner you can't really criticize him though, we nearly shouted season over when he went down after that goal kick

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Firmino places it perfectly in the far bottom corner, no one in their right mind expects any keeper to save that,. The complaints are starting to get really f*cking stupid now.
Look at how off balance he was when Firmino hit it, it meant he had no spring. I think there are keepers who would have saved that, it was a pretty tame effort.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He saved us from the Saliba own goal, was a very good quick reaction.

He is Mix of top and flop sometimes.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Look at how off balance he was when Firmino hit it, it meant he had no spring. I think there are keepers who would have saved that, it was a pretty tame effort.
Oh give me a break, I don’t think there's a keeper in the league that gets nitpicked as much by their own fans for every goal conceded as Ramsdale is on here.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Maybe there is a reason for it then?
Lingering resentment after having a lot of people eating humble pie when he was signed is my theory. I was one of the doubters myself but right now I wouldn't swap him for any other keeper in the league bar maybe Ederson/Alisson and he's still very young for a keeper.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Lingering resentment after having a lot of people eating humble pie when he was signed is my theory. I was one of the doubters myself but right now I wouldn't swap him for any other keeper in the league bar maybe Ederson/Alisson and he's still very young for a keeper.

I am the opposite. I didn't really have an opinion when he signed as i wasn't overly keen on Leno.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I like him tbh. A bit extra at times, but that's keepers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Best keeper in the league, when you add ability plus vibes together...what a guy!

And if his dad is still on here, soz I called him ugly.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
He’s improved from the calamity stuff he was doing at the end of last season.

Still feel if we are going to challenge for the top prizes consistently we will need to upgrade on him at some point. Similar to Gabriel.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I rate him. Hes still pretty young in GK terms.
Hes learning & crafting his art & the consistency will come.
He doesn't tend to make any mistakes that lead to goals either.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom