• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

albino

We dont sit in the VIP areas at away games, i pay my way for tickets and it costs us over 75k at the emirates,as for shef u we were in covid 3yrs ago so no one was able to support live, but hey ho im happy in my skin,just for the record come n see me at an away game we can have a chat, have a beer n chew the fat.😁
Oh sorry i forgot if you dont recognise me im the **** wearing a smoking fez hat with a beer in one hand and my ticket in the other normally looking like im happily lost.😁

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lehmann would have strangled Benny Blanco after that goal today, if he cost him going 1st in the golden glove race 😅

Wonder if Ramsdale had a go at him in the changing room today?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Really good fingertips save on the Zaha shot that hit the post.

Good 1 on 1 save ( that turned out to be offside, but he wasn't to know)

That ball he pinged 70 yards out of his hand to Saka towards the end was sublime.

Good game.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

🤣 that funny he gonna threat mikel.

@albino line up Mikel and Rammers on a call with a few of the experts here and we’ll get a PowerPoint ready on what Rammers should do to improve his range of passes. Wrote a detailed university thesis on the art of passing and breaking the lines.

Get on it lad 👌

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ramsdale is the best performing keeper this season. Leno, who has been brilliant for Fulham this season, is the only one giving him a challenge for TOTY.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ramsdale is the best performing keeper this season. Leno, who has been brilliant for Fulham this season, is the only one giving him a challenge for TOTY.

Balony , as per usual. No evidence of that just maaaade it up

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@albino line up Mikel and Rammers on a call with a few of the experts here and we’ll get a PowerPoint ready on what Rammers should do to improve his range of passes. Wrote a detailed university thesis on the art of passing and breaking the lines.

Get on it lad 👌

Yeah I need Mikel’s number to sign him up to my Forex trading programme.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Balony , as per usual. No evidence of that just maaaade it up

Who would debate has been better than Ramsdale or Leno based solely on performances this season then?

Pope has had a very good season but Ramsdale and Leno have been better from what I've seen.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Best Arsenal keeper for at least a decade imo could even argue considerably longer.
We had some bang average/poor keepers under Arsène tbh. I thought Leno was very good in the main & an upgrade on recent times. Martinez really did excellent when called upon but wouldn't swap them for Aaron.

One of the best in the league & hopefully will still improve.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

We were nominated for all four monthly awards in March and we could've got the quadruple if we hadn't missed out on goal of the month.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

... @albino coming in clutch for Rammers again here!

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Good keeper but probably world class potential in the media space - could go the Sky route but would be better to follow the footsteps of Ben Foster or Crouch as an independent guy - could become the goat.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom