• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
For all the emotional reactions on here
1) Ramsdale has an above average 25% penalty save record in his career, and about 31% in the last 3 years, and has saved as many in the EPL as Petr Cech did in his whole career (though bizarrely Cech was good at penalty saves in Europe).

2) Ramsdale has a better than average save % in general (and 3rd best of sweeper style keepers in EPL), and has the most clean sheets in the EPL this season.
He also has the best CB pairing in division infront of him and Partey usually. I agree good keeper and Turner is garbage. But he may need competition because the frequency of his brain farts have been increasing he is off last few matches. He had abad give away in Pl match last week that almost cost us a goal as well

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
What penalties has he saved? Maybe I’m wrong but can’t remember any. Bruno and Bamford missed, they weren’t saves.

Farzad Stoned

I’ve never understood that point he’s trying to push about “non of you will ever know cus you don’t go to games!!” as it’s such a nonsensical point to push :lol:

Some of the fans on here are Gooners from others countries. Does that make their opinion any less than the so called “match going fans”? Absolutely not. This isn’t Burnley or Millwall, this is Arsenal Football Club where there are Estandards and we welcome fans from all over the globe.

How does sitting in a box with a pair of binoculars and a dashiki provide you with a different perspective on the game we’re all watching? I’m confused here.

Anyways, everyone is entitled to their opinion and just because you go to games, it doesn’t mean you have a better perspective on the game. Kim Kardashian was at our game yesterday ffs
Lol let’s find out what Kim’s opinion is because since she has been to a match and that makes her an expert now. I would be interested to know her thoughts on gengen press tactics.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Lol let’s find out what Kim’s opinion is because since she has been to a match and that makes her an expert now. I would be interested to know her thoughts on gengen press tactics.

Pretty sure Kim would have done a better job than Ramsdale.

She would have been on her knees and still anticipated what shot was coming 👀

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Why do you think Ramsdale saved that shot with his face? She was working with him pre match.

Farzad Stoned

People telling me Ramsdale was just being a sweeper keeper. He was having a picnic in no man’s land and as was at least 35 yards behind play. That is when you do the keeper part of your job and guard the line

Tnegs

It's not just twitter. A lot of fans here are saying it's good we went out and they don't care about the EL. I don't know where that arrogance came from. We haven't won a European trophy in 30 years. I've never seen them win it.

Big pressure on winning the league now. To have this season and not pick up as much as an FA Cup would be a joke.

If I was Amazon Prime I would be desperately pushing to continue the all or nothing series at Arsenal till the end of the season because this is now literally all or nothing.

Malky

Established Member
I’ve never understood that point he’s trying to push about “non of you will ever know cus you don’t go to games!!” as it’s such a nonsensical point to push :lol:

Some of the fans on here are Gooners from others countries. Does that make their opinion any less than the so called “match going fans”? Absolutely not. This isn’t Burnley or Millwall, this is Arsenal Football Club where there are Estandards and we welcome fans from all over the globe.

How does sitting in a box with a pair of binoculars and a dashiki provide you with a different perspective on the game we’re all watching? I’m confused here.

Anyways, everyone is entitled to their opinion and just because you go to games, it doesn’t mean you have a better perspective on the game. Kim Kardashian was at our game yesterday ffs
If the guy is genuinely who he says he is then he’s only at games because his son plays for us. It would be a completely different story if he had to buy a ticket out of his own money and sit with regular fans, instead of his vip box.
The dad also realises he’s not in that vip box because of his own success, yeah?
But if he thinks he’s got some superiority complex because he’s riding the coattails of his sons success then let the sad **** crack on. It’ll never make him a bigger Arsenal fan than anyone on here.
Personally I feel like him being on here, and replying in the way he does whenever his son has a bad game does Aaron no favours.
But that is if he is who he says he is!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The criticism Ramsdale had since after the game yesterday look seriously unfair he s**t on Penalties and we know but f**king Arsenal fans love to criticism thier players quickly forgetting he been very good all season and made important saves too.

Tnegs

I remember Ederson going through dodgy patches but Pep kept the faith with him because of how important he is for them playing out from the back. Ramsdale is the same for us and I’m sure he’s a popular squad member plus he’s English which is always a bonus.

Arteta obviously rates him and I can’t think of many keepers we could sign who would be an improvement on him in terms of what Arteta expects from a keeper. Needs to get his **** together for the final stretch now.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
The criticism Ramsdale had since after the game yesterday look seriously unfair he s**t on Penalties and we know but f**king Arsenal fans love to criticism thier players quickly forgetting he been very good all season and made important saves too.

All goalkeepers make important saves. It's the bare minimum. The problem is, we are winning games inspite of Ramsdale, not because of him and he is the only player in the starting 11 i can say this about.

He looked good for the first few months after we signed him, probably playing on adrenaline at getting such a move. But, he's been poor for well over a year now.

People think his distribution is good, again, for the first few months after we signed him, it was, probably because he was carefree, playing on adrenaline, came as a no2 so didn't have much to lose. But now, he gifts the opposition a chance or two almost every game, he's just gets bailed out by the defence or poor choices by the opposition.

He has no command of his area from set pieces.

He gets beaten by low shots an awful lot, especially at his near post.

He just creates chaos over calmness. Why is he always jumping up and down? It just means there is a good chance he'll be off balance when it comes to jumping or diving. A fraction of a second is everything in football, as we saw in the shootout last night.

We can, and should do better than Ramsdale.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

We can criticise him if we want to criticise him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

A good young goalkeeper with room for improvement. No need for the melodramatic response by some on here.
A good young keeper who has mistake in him. He can pull of worldies, but has let in a lot of soft goals this season

Biggest weakness is his lack of ability to dominate areally.

Top Bottom