• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Edu:

We must also remember that Aaron is still very young, so there is still a lot more to come from him, as we continue to build with our young foundations.

Very young? He is 25 ffs. But its obvious that the youth excuse will be used next season aswell.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Oh well you will never know, and yep im his dad, goodbye, the image was taken yesterday at the signing at london colney.
go away GIF

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Doesn't bode well for our ambition as a club tbh.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He is everything wrong with this club
Sorry mate but I seriously don't agree with you, Imho Ramsdale has fully deserved his new contract extension. He's got a great attitude, made some great saves to keep us in a lot of matches over the season, can't forget his age, only recently just turned 25 aswell, still pretty young especially as a keeper.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm pretty happy with Ramsdale. His concentration is a problem but he's been good way more than he's been bad this season. A couple late season errors don't change that for me. He's been a pleasant surprise and I am hopeful he continues to improve.

Patjen

25 is young for a keeper. Very few keepers were at their peak at 25.
Total myth really , it all depends how long and what age youve played first team football f
From.
Ramsdale has the knack of making everything look difficult and forced.
I cant see thaf ever changing . Lets face it 25 isnt really young

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
@Patjen

It isn't a total myth. 24-25 is young for a keeper.

I'm gonna throw 10 keepers in the list the first that come into my head:

Seaman
Lehmann
Schmichael
Cech
Buffon
Neuer
Courtious
Kahn
Allison
Van der Sar

How many of those keepers were at their peak at 24-25?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom