• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
When CIES names Ramsdale as the most valuable keeper everyone laps it up but when the same company said Xhaka was the best Arsenal player and had him in the premier league team of the season in 2021 everyone dismissed it.

NZgunner

When CIES names Ramsdale as the most valuable keeper everyone laps it up but when the same company said Xhaka was the best Arsenal player and had him in the premier league team of the season in 2021 everyone dismissed it.
I'm not lapping it up - Ramsdale is nowhere near the world's most valuable keeper, and Xhaka is nowhere near Arsenal's best player

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Hey Bergy, bitterness does not suit your style!

Patjen

Lets get him sold off the back of it and bring in anybody else af half the price .
Can you imagine his value after a good season :)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It's not just about the League

But also qualities, profile, gameplan and how you think to integrate a player in our existing squad.

Maybe you laughed too when we signed White and Ramsdale.

Keep laughing, it suits us

Has Ramsdale really got people feeling themselves like this? 😂😂

The way Arsenal fans act is like he’s a Buffon regen. He’s done nothing to really be puffing your chest out like this.

Hardly miracle work spending 50m on Ben White too.

Burrata

Player:Saka
Has Ramsdale really got people feeling themselves like this? 😂😂

The way Arsenal fans act is like he’s a Buffon regen. He’s done nothing to really be puffing your chest out like this.

Hardly miracle work spending 50m on Ben White too.

Between being Buffon and crap there is good players too

This habit to view players as Top class or sh*t IS pure amateurism.

If Havertz Can be as useful as Ramsdale its a Big W.

Let the club work and go on FIFA maybe

sdotzdot

Established Member
Amount of nonsense posts I have to see around the forum scattered around multiple threads about him being rubbish is ludicrous.

Just reminding everyone he is already a top keeper at 25 with so much scope for improvement.

Hope he’s here another decade.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Between being Buffon and crap there is good players too

This habit to view players as Top class or sh*t IS pure amateurism.

If Havertz Can be as useful as Ramsdale its a Big W.

Let the club work and go on FIFA maybe

As useful as Ramsdale 🤣 I actually hope you stay around during the season since you recently signed up.

Arsenal fans deserve everything they’re getting with Ramsdale and Havertz god willing.

@Burrata burying @2Smokeyy and we're only 1 hour into the new week :eyess:

1687136325970.gif

A newbie who signed up a week ago burying an OG like me? Come correct my guy.

But I can already see the same shills praying for my downfall. I guess it comes with the shiny tag just below my username 👌

Last edited:

Burrata

As useful as Ramsdale 🤣 I actually hope you stay around during the season since you recently signed up.

Arsenal fans deserve everything they’re getting with Ramsdale and Havertz god willing.

View attachment 16002

A newbie who signed up a week ago burying an OG like me? Come correct my guy.

But I can already see the same shills praying for my downfall. I guess it comes with the shiny tag just below my username 👌

If you don't get what Ramsdale brings to the team you don't know ball

The fact i'm a newcoming or not doesn't affect what i say

How old are you to take a reputation in a football forum this seriously lmao

Bro thinks he is someone on the internet

Burrata

Tell us Burrata, what does Ramsdale bring?

He has very good distribution, essentially long but even mid range to the full backs, we can easily beat a press like that.

His short passing is pretty good too, we can absorb opponents press and maintain the domination.

He is one of the reason that we can sustain attacks. sometimes when we go back, he has the capacity to go forward easily at the right timing. can break 2 lines

Few goalies can do that in the league

he is still young, takes a a lots of risks sometimes but i think he will get better with experience

As a goalkeeper, he is very good stopper, knows how to get bigger, good stops with the legs too. just has to check his back sometimes, leaves unnecessary space, specially on 1v1. And aerial presence too, needs to get better

@El Duderino ok sorry

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
everythings coming up milhouse GIF

Latest posts+

Top Bottom