• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

ksarp

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

By watching him play football for The Arsenal?
So you're drawing this conclusion based on an eye test?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So you're drawing this conclusion based on an eye test?

Am I supposed to disregard him popping his pants and passing to the opposition constantly? What about his flappy punches to clear corners?

Or maybe it's the fact that everyone saw him absolutely out of it mentally against City and co?

Mind you, I don't think Raya is bad, all I'm saying is that he is marginally better than Ramsdale and a strange transfer given everything that has transpired and *neither* of them are strong mentally.

ksarp

Am I supposed to disregard him popping his pants and passing to the opposition constantly? What about his flappy punches to clear corners?

Or maybe it's the fact that everyone saw him absolutely out of it mentally against City and co?

Mind you, I don't think Raya is bad, all I'm saying is that he is marginally better than Ramsdale and a strange transfer given everything that has transpired and *neither* of them are strong mentally.
I think you're looking through tainted glasses, man. I'd venture to say, you're actually describing Ramsdale here. Raya is very aggressive inside his 18 and he does not hesitate to come out for crosses, is it risky? Sure, however his defenders know exactly what he will do. You can also count on him to read deep opposition balls and position himself for fallout.

There is nothing marginal about his skillset over Ramsdale from ball distribution, decisiveness and above all for me, decision making . Our defense is calmer with him at the back and he's had less than twenty games with those cats. That said, time will tell if Tetta was right. I believe he will be proven right.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I’m sure he won’t do it, but I do think the smart play is to bring Ramsdale in vs Villa. What more motivation does he need to perform? Raya making mistakes, Pope injured, Euros spot up for grabs, If he performs, you have something to build on, if he makes errors, well then he clearly doesn’t have the right mentality, you Raya back in, and look to offload Ramsdale.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m sure he won’t do it, but I do think the smart play is to bring Ramsdale in vs Villa. What more motivation does he need to perform? Raya making mistakes, Pope injured, Euros spot up for grabs, If he performs, you have something to build on, if he makes errors, well then he clearly doesn’t have the right mentality, you Raya back in, and look to offload Ramsdale.
Would be idiotic to bring in Ramsdale. That means the circus continues. We saw against Brentford he was a nervous wreck. Drop Raya now and Arteta will have fallen for media pressure and when Ramsdale make errors then what? Arteta gave Ramsdale 2 years and decided he is not good enough. Stand by your decision

Malky

Established Member
The backlash from Arteta signing Raya will be the reason Ramsdale doesn't get his place back, because then it'll look like Arteta was wrong and his critics were right all along.
That said, right now there's zero difference between Ramsdale and Raya - both ain't good enough.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Happy he got his CL debut, so much better than Raya.

Thrice

Letting Ramsdale leave and hitching the wagon to Raya will be a costly mistake. I can already see it.

Sometimes I just don't understand Arteta.

Top Bottom