• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
If he plays like this against better opposition I don’t think we’ll have a lot to complain.

It does help when defenders don’t panic in front of him as well. Same goes for Leno.

Both feed of eachothers confidence and when on of them is shaky we get this nightmare version of playing it out from the back we get at times.

Pleasently surprised today.
Yeah I don't think you can really judge any of the players playing against West Brom's youth team, but a save is a save and he did make couple of decent ones tonight.

I was more interested in his distribution with his feet, and he did seem actually semi-decent with it at the least. But need to see him against actual proper opposition to confirm his quality on that front.

mirrorstare

Easy debut. Did what he had to do, distribution looked ok but we were winning every duel out there against the kids so hardly the match to judge.

Will get credit for a lucky deflection that hit his legs because right now we hate Leno

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm sure Leno would have let it under his legs....he concedes many like that

He’s out of form and that makes our CBs nervous. Having a different CB pairing every other week also doesn’t help.

Either way, at least now we have someone to push him and hopefully he pushes back.

I would honestly start Ramsdale v City. Even if we get a mauling, I don’t think we’ll see so much shakyness from him as we will from Leno.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Delighted for the lad, couldn't have asked for a better debut. I know it's early days but feel bad about criticising the signing as he's one of us now. He was vocal and more importantly confident and if there's anything we need at the back it's confidence. We signed him to be our number 1 so why waste time? Just chuck him in for City and be done with it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great the big support the fans show him that's make him super comfertable now and forget quickly about the disgusting abuse he got in social media.

still first game but it's clear he can play the ball quicker than Leno and he also as we know a solid shot stopper.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm actually really pleased for him that he had a decent night between the sticks. Distributed well on the ground, some very good reflex saves aswell. Will be interesting to see how he is when tested but good debut. Credit. Didn't think much of the signing but few will be happier than I if he proves me and others wrong.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's still early days but I was pleasantly surprised by his debut. I guess I was expecting an Almunia regen.

Hope he keeps it up and keep improving and fight Leno for the No1

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember the first time I saw Szczesny play for us, was a League cup game v Newcastle in 2010.

We won 4-0 and Woj looked really good, this was prime Almunia era, so I was just glad to have someone who looked like he knew what he was doing, even if he was just a kid :lol:

It actually played out quite like this, funny enough.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
His ball distribution was pretty good for a blonde player. Besides his skillset, he seems to show a good energy around him and commands his defense well.

It was vs a weak WBA side so can't say it was a real test but if he keeps this up i would prefer him over that penguin.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom