• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I can't believe Martinez is still a stick people beat Edu with.

The man played well for 10 games in empty stadiums after being ass for a decade, then wanted a guaranteed starter place over a keeper that carried us for two seasons.

In hindsight, maybe we should have kept him but at the time selling him was the right decision.
and we dodged a bullet swapping an Argentinian for an Engish lad, given all the problems with Martinez being called up for international duty

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We need to stick with Ramsdale now, even more so with White & Gabriel as CB's. Last week was the beginning of our new defence, don't mess with it! A solid stable defence gives the whole team confidence.
Yes, never been a fan of trying to fix things that aren’t broken unless in exceptional circumstances. Leno is hardly peak Seaman, for example. Defence has to be given a chance to grow together. He’s been put in over Leno because the German is a goner anyway.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I'm not sure what it is about the Ramsdale signing, but out of all of the ones we made this summer he's the player I want to succeed the most. It's irrational because we didn't even need him that much but I have this under-dog thing with Ramsdale, plus he's so damn likeable.

Barry

From Southgate's comments it looks like Ramsdale has taken Pope's place in the England team already. That probably makes him England's Number 2. The move to Arsenal's really worked out for him so far. Reckon long term it will be between him and Henderson for the top spot.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm not sure what it is about the Ramsdale signing, but out of all of the ones we made this summer he's the player I want to succeed the most. It's irrational because we didn't even need him that much but I have this under-dog thing with Ramsdale, plus he's so damn likeable.

Already his relationship with his defence looks like they've been playing together for ages. I loved his laughing & banter with the crowd behind his goal. Its great when you have characters around, the fans love it and it will only serve him well. That save to tip it onto the bar was top draw. Leno is very agile but I don't think he would have had the reach for that one. Ramsdale's a big guy!

Edit: I've since discovered that Ramsdale is 1.88m and Leno 1.9m :eek:ops:

Last edited:

seanb85

Already his relationship with his defence looks like they've been playing together for ages. I loved his laughing & banter with the crowd behind his goal. Its great when you have characters around, the fans love it and it will only serve him well. That save to tip it onto the bar was top draw. Leno is very agile but I don't think he would have had the reach for that one. Ramsdale's a big guy!

Agree with all of this. He's a character and we've been severely lacking characters for years. HOWEVER....Leno's bigger than Ramsdale, surely...

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I've got a screenshot of the final post and it's pretty explosive. Going to respect the mods on this one though. They are working for free after all. I like the idea of an Arsenal-Mania sin bin as well though. Would be nice to know what's happened to posters rather than having them just disappear along with all posts related to the incident.
PM me thanx

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Agree with all of this. He's a character and we've been severely lacking characters for years. HOWEVER....Leno's bigger than Ramsdale, surely...

Actually you're right. Leno 1.9m Ramsdale 1.88 I always saw Leno as quite a small keeper.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Pickford deserves to number as he has been excellent for the past two tournaments but Ramsdale form should merit him ahead of Pope and Henderson.

Barry

Pickford deserves to number as he has been excellent for the past two tournaments but Ramsdale form should merit him ahead of Pope and Henderson.
Looks like that's exactly how Southgate see's it as well

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Leno is very agile but I don't think he would have had the reach for that one. Ramsdale's a big guy!

Edit: I've since discovered that Ramsdale is 1.88m and Leno 1.9m :eek:ops:
The original comment was about reach, and now people are talking Leno would not reach the ball because he is not as stocky as Ramsdale. :lol: 🤷‍♂️

Maybe some are thinking about arm length rather than height? Although that's something we can't know from anywhere? Would be a good stat to know for goalies, similar to boxing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tierney looks like a virgin to me fwiw.

Tierney-2af4.png

Barry

Nothing wrong with being a virgin tbf. Tierney looks like a virgin to me fwiw.
Of course, nothing wrong at all. Tierney is saving himself until we win the Champions League in a "Silver Ring Thing" style sex pact. He has a bevvy of 20 pagan Highland beauties lined up for the after-party, which will be held on a separate double decker victory bus around Finsbury Park.

You heard it here first.

Top Bottom