• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arteta isn’t going to drop Ramsdale and put Leno back in. He’s under immense pressure, so why would he make such a significant change in a north London derby? Imagine the ramifications if Leno makes an error? The starting job is now Ramsdale’s to lose.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I dont know if Leno will be back for the NLD?
What i will say is after conceding 9 his confidence may have been shot so it was perhaps decided its best to give him a rest?

I think it was the reason Mari was left out against City after a mare against Chelsea even though we had to use sead.
Sometimes you just need to take players out of the firing line for the greater good as Its a long season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arteta isn’t going to drop Ramsdale and put Leno back in. He’s under immense pressure, so why would he make such a significant change in a north London derby? Imagine the ramifications if Leno makes an error? The starting job is now Ramsdale’s to lose.
I was surprised he started Ramsdale so quickly, I would’ve waited until Leno made another mistake. Now that Ramsdale is in, you have to stick with him, can’t keep chopping and changing.

I like and hope Ramsdale does well, for me Leno was crap outside the odd super save, not good with his feet, can’t come and collect, no personality - even in his latest interviews he’s basically said he’s looking to leave.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I hope that is true but you can never tell with Tets. I hope he shows faith in him...can't have a 30 million GK on bench if he has been involved in our only clean sheets and wins. Plus I'm tired of Leno.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The point was to have competition for GK spot. I'm not sure ditching Leno totally straightaway is good for the competition. It might be needed to give both starts at first and let them battle it out. This way also Leno's resale value won't plummet totally as he still has the chance to show his skills.

Also giving Ramsdale the easier matches might help his confidence, and not get the Ramsdale haters on his back too soon against tougher opponents where mistakes might come easier.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Most of us were against the price of the signing but Ramsdale does seem like a mature, well adjusted lad for his age. His keeping has been pretty good early on also.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We need to stick with Ramsdale now, even more so with White & Gabriel as CB's. Last week was the beginning of our new defence, don't mess with it! A solid stable defence gives the whole team confidence.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's Ramsdale's position to lose at this point.

Leno has been poor for over 12 months...if he is crying in training now to start games, that just shows exactly why he shouldn't be our number 1 anymore.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Very pleasantly surprised so far. Calm and collected, not afraid to go for crosses.

Needs to watch that Chilavert leg he puts out when coming for the ball, this is Arsenal and the refs will be licking their lips at that.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
So so good in crosses/corners. Couple of times he snatched it when I thought he had no chance. I have been totally wrong about him and happy to be proven wrong.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Thought it was a terrible signing but he's done everything asked of him so far. Makes a massive difference having someone confident in nets. Brilliant tackle on the VAR decision.

Top Bottom