• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I like all the other stuff about him but if he should have saved that shot then thqt’s not good at all, at the end of the day that’s still job number one for a keeper.

I’m not a goalkeeping expert though so someone else should be able to confirm.
No keeper should save that shot from that distance. Someone was out of position and let Son walk in but if I say who it was, I'll be accused of height supremacy.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Leno would have been slaughtered if he had conceded like that, lets not pretend otherwise. But the lad was fine today.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I like all the other stuff about him but if he should have saved that shot then thqt’s not good at all, at the end of the day that’s still job number one for a keeper.

I’m not a goalkeeping expert though so someone else should be able to confirm.
Too much power in that shot mate.

Ramsdale a massive character we’ve need for a while, glad we dumped that Aldi security guard Bernd, guy had the personality of an onion.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Martinez ran when he was told to fight to be our number 1, Ramsdale fought and took that spot.

Levels, imo.
such bottom of the barrel, scummy posting here. Martinez is twice the player of Bernd and Ramsdale put together. Not surprised to see the long list of bums that liked that post either.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Haha yes that's true admittedly. He was taking bullets left right and centre for Ramsdale though. I quite liked HSG's optimism even in the face of overwhelming odds.

He knew absolutely nothing about Ramsdale's quality when he hyped him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
such bottom of the barrel, scummy posting here. Martinez is twice the player of Bernd and Ramsdale put together. Not surprised to see the long list of bums that liked that post either.

Simping for a player who now plays and lives in Birmingham...could never be me!

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He knew absolutely nothing about Ramsdale's quality when he hyped him.

I'm not the HSG defence league, but it turned out that he knew more than the masses ie. don't write off a player before seeing them.

The people (me included) who were trying to take a balanced approach with the transfer - were just pointing out that actually most of the evidence pointed towards Ramsdale being pretty decent not a complete dud which was AM's narrative of choice.

Jack badmon

From getting bodied by the fans with plenty of ‘smh’ said to at this rate and no gas... future captain and certain cult hero.

tcahill

Almost like all the Sheffield fans saying how good he was know their own players better than some people here.

Leno may still have the slight edge in shot stopping, but Ramsdale is far more complete and has more room to grow.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Colour me impressed. I was worried about his relegation track record and price, but his confidence and assertiveness have impressed me. Clearly a great communicator with the defence and it makes a huge difference in keeping them on their toes. Plus his distribution and comfort level with the ball at his feet outstrips Leno by far.

balthazar

I personally don’t like judging players on their personality. I try to only look at them from a footballing perspective but Aaron is so damn likeable ffs. He’s like an old school madman keeper like Lehmann but he is also a modern twist with his kicking. Plus, he gives me the vibes that you know he’s so grateful to be playing for us. Always smiling and jovial. It’s gonna suck when I have to criticise him when he has a poor game but for now I’m all aboard the Ramsdale train.
Lol Seaman blushing next to Ramsdale.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
He was great overall but I feel he maybe could have done a bit better for the goal. He himself accepts that in the interview. Leno concedes some easy goals like the city first goal but I think he may have saved sons goal. But rammers is just 23. Hopefully he develops that part of his game as well!

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
This forum isn't the same without HSG 🙁
Apart from having the worst username I’ve ever seen on any forum I think he/she was ok. The brother was alright too. No idea what they did to get banned.

• Funny
Reactions: Xln
Top Bottom