• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I think the chances of him eventually overtaking Leno is pretty high should he join, based on what we've seen of Leno in recent times.
Great reflexes and shot stopping, shocking at corners, has no meat on his bones look's thin.

Also prone to a brain fart, but that explains the defence for the last 10 years.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not hard at all, if that's the case and the club aren't happy with Leno, you buy onana for a bargain 7m and Johnstone for £12m, then when onana's ban is over you get rid of leno.
Sure, if real life was a computer game and all the keepers jump at joy being possibly 2nd choice.

drippin

Look I'm just giving my opinion, 2 keepers for £20m, is better then spending £30m on a garbage keeper.
I agree but that's not the easiest scenario to achieve.

Onana likely wants to start possibly for an UCL team and Johnstone might want to be a starter too somewhere when 29 years old.

Not every keeper is like Ospina.

Malky

Established Member
Now this looks like it's happening, the fee will be steep for the kid but it's what the club willing to pay for a "long term project" i guess you could call it.
No point getting on at Ramsdale, he wants to play for us so hopefully he proves us all wrong and we support him until gives us reason not too.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I've been guilty of this myself but yeah, atleast we have a clear strategy which has often been bemoaned on here.

All these guys legit wanted to join as well, which has not always been the case with previous signings or recent targets like Locatelli. Not my picks, but once they put on the shirt I will 100% give them a chance. I'd take these all day over the Willian signings.
Shame his name wasn't Tamza Ibrahim from Saint-Denis or you would've been twerking for him.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The logic is that A-M often gets it wrong I think. Yann M'Villa, Gourcouff and Thomas Lemar say hi

99,99% of AM have seen Ramsdale on youtube and read some twitter/pundit comments, but never actually a game of his - so they account for **** all.

The other 00,01% are probably split on him, from very promising to not worth the money.
I only care for this small sample.

drippin

The logic is that A-M often gets it wrong I think. Yann M'Villa, Gourcouff and Thomas Lemar say hi
Harry Kane Spurs GIF by BT Sport

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

99,99% of AM have seen Ramsdale on youtube and read some twitter/pundit comments, but never actually a game of his - so they account for **** all.
A lot of people say this flippantly on here and it's really not true :lol:

Not if them prem matchday threads during lockdown were anything to go by. Big AM myth.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Ramsdale isn't as good as the club seems to think he is, but he also isn't as bad as the average poster on A-M seems to think he is.

You have people remembering a couple of his howlers and dismissing him entirely. That's the inverse version of judging a player based on his highlight videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom